RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Year Three: Day One

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Year Three: Day One Empty
PostSubject: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:58 am

Nagisa blinks, staring at the ceiling, laid back on his bad, one leg propped up on the knee of his other leg, garbed in black sweatpants and a light green robe, he awaits the waking of his teammates, who usually made the plans for the day. Until then, he simply waited, usually. Today might be different. The senior classes had two days left of break, while the newest class was arriving today. He couldn't predict what his team may decide to do, so he didn't bother to get dressed just yet.
Back to top Go down
Skyfox

Skyfox

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:19 am

Although the atmosphere of the room was, for the most part quiet. That would soon change. Lavender was always an early bird, and today was another one of those days where she felt in the mood to do something nice for her teammates. She would soon open the door to the dorm room with a tray full of breakfast items, and a plate for each member. She said, "Good morning mates of mine, I have procured some food for us...I actually bribed the cafeteria lady to give it to me...so don't tell anyone..." She then moved over and took a seat on her bed, after handing out the plates and various condiments. She then began to take small bites of what was on her plate, which consisted of eggs, meat, and some oats.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:46 am

The blonde leader of the team was actually already up, only she hadn't left her bed, deciding to lay in it whilst drawing yet another doodle, most likely pertaining to a new outfit of some sort. She remains oblivious to Lavender for a moment, before abruptly stopping, and taking out an earphone that was occupying her left ear. She turns to face Lavender with a smile.

"Sorry, Lav. Did you say something?" She asks, sitting upright and turning her body so that she could face her friend and teammate.
Back to top Go down
http://remixedwriter.tumblr.com
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Nagisa didn't move at first, but his eyes slowly drifted to the plate laid next to him. A small smile spread across his lips, and he moved one of his hands to pick up a piece of toast, bringing it to his mouth as his sight drifts back up towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Skyfox

Skyfox

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Lavender looked at Vera and said, "Oh, nothing Vera. I just got some breakfast for the team." She then stood up after finishing her 'light' breakfast and put her plate on the small desk which she had. She then lay down on her bed with her legs crossed and said, "Are you all planning anything for today?" She knew that all the new class would be arriving today and wondered how many would be arriving.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:56 am

Vera smiles gently and begins eating a muffin. "Nothing planned, really. Might go down to visit Ren before making a run to Vale to get some supplies for classes." The team leader replies with a light shrug of the shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:15 am

Malina slowly awoke to the sound of Lavender's 'cheerful' voice resounding around the room. Malina slowly rolled onto her side to take her pillow and place it over her bed head hair and ears. "You are aware classes start in two days right? It's too damn early for this...I'd rather spend my last two days of break with some decent rest." As she spoke, Manticore stiffened up, seemingly stretching, before splaying itself back out across the side of Malina's bed.
Back to top Go down
Skyfox

Skyfox

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:48 am

Lavender replied to Vera by saying, "Sounds interesting." She then turned to Malina's bed noticing she had finally woken up. She replied to her by saying, "It's never too early for breakfast...now get up you sleepyhead." She would then move over to Malina's bed after picking up a muffin from her plate. She would then waft the muffin in front of Malina's face on the other side of he pillow. "You know you want the muffin, Malina."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:55 am

Nagisa rolls his eyes, quietly to himself, amused at the behavior of his teammates. He slowly rises and and pivots on the bed, swinging his legs over the side, his robe falling neatly behind him, nearly to the ground as he gets up, walking to the closet to retrieve his clothes.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:46 am

Malina swatted the muffin away from her face before covering more of it with the pillow. "Training today? Sure. Planning today? Sure. Waking up this early when break is still two days from over? No. Now back off and let me sleep." Manticore slowly rose up from the bed and poised itself in defense of the half awake girl sprawled out across the bed as she spoke. "Go give someone else the muffins."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:28 am

"It's nearly 10, Malina. I think it's a reasonae time to wake up." Vera sighs with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:33 am

"Stop Bickering you two..." Nagisa mutters, yawning, his voice lazy and aloof, though the fact that he spoke up was enough to show his investment in the situation. He rarely ever spoke up with matters pertaining to the girls, and usually just hung out around the dorm when he wasn't needed, without speaking to the others unless spoken to.
"Malina, it's good for you to get into a sleep pattern before classes begin, so you aren't dead tired in the mornings...Lavender...Don't go seeking trouble." he says calmly, pulling off his robe and donning his usual green top.
Back to top Go down
Skyfox

Skyfox

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Lavender tried to grab her muffin as it was swatted away by Malina, but was too late as she watched it drop to the floor. She stood with her mouth wide open actually devastated that Malina slapped her muffin away. She then picked up the muffin quickly saying, "Five second rule!" She then put the muffin back on the plate and turned to Nagisa saying, "I-I wasn't looking for trouble...I was just being nice...and who doesn't like muffins anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:00 pm

"The girl has a valid point," Vera says to Nagisa with a slight chuckle, before standing and walking to her own desk, sketch in-hand. She stashes it in one of the drawers with other drawings, and turns back to them, stretching her arms high above her head.

Her gaze then falls over to Malina, and she sighs again. "He's right, Malina. If you don't adjust your sleeping pattern, you're going to be dead during classes. That won't necessarily be a good thing for any of us." Vera sighs, leaning back against her desk and looking over at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:50 pm

After a long period of absence of all members in the team dorm, the door unlocks and opens up, Nagisa holding it open for his nearly-impromptu guest for the next few weeks.

"You'll use my bed while waiting for Moguel to recover..." the boy says, pointing over to the third bed from the door, the standard red cover having been replaced with some kind of eastern knit blanket. He phrased the sentence so that it sounded more like a command then a question, as though he didn't intend to argue the fact.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Robin mutters thanks to Nagisa as he walked into the room, head down and bag slung over his back. Heading for the bed, he sets down his bag and sits at the edge, elbows braced on his knees as he sunk his face into his hands. "God, I feel like crap...." He muttered rather loudly. "What am I supposed to do...."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:38 pm

Nagisa makes a noise similar to a "hmph" and shook his head.
"You try to hard to make a connection with someone who obviously doesn't want to connect."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Robin looked up at Nagisa, sighing deeply. "Y'know there're ways to phrases to sting less, right?" He asked, chuckling bitterly before his forehead rested against his palms again. "But can you blame me? She's my teammate and I was one of the last to see her before that happened. I'm worried sick I did something.... She was already pushing me away cause she was sick and well, I couldn't take a hint.... God, that was dumb of me...."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:52 pm

"She doesn't want to be connected to people....she fears hurting them." He says, shrugging, "and you don't respect that wish, obviously..." He continues, stripping off the eastern garb and pulling on a pair of black sweatpants.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:15 am

"Yeah well, I can't help it." Robin admitted defeatedly, "I mean, she looked so down and tired.... I couldn't just sit there and do nothing while my friend was having a problem, right? I know it's her right to tell me to fuck off and all... and I know she's tough. Tougher girl than most, but that doesn't mean she has to go through everything on her own."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:58 am

"Some people are MEANT to go through everything alone." Nagisa continues, bringing a red cover from under his own bed and yawning, setting it out on the center of the floor.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:50 am

"Nagisa... that's wrong." Robin said solemnly, looking up at the boy. "No one's meant to be alone. Not a single person. Sure, you can have alone time but no one deserves to be on their own for all of their life. That's just... inhuman."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:59 am

"What one decides is inhuman may not be what another decides as inhuman." Nagisa says with a short nod. He has a way of always seeming like he knows more than what he lets on.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:22 am

"How could you say that?" Robin asked, standing to face Nagisa. "We're all the same. We're all people, faunus or human. How could you say solitary confinement for someone like Maria isn't inhuman? What are you on about?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:28 am

Nagisa scowls.

:Because Mogeul is not human. She appears like you and me, and is in fact every way similar to you and me. But. She doesn't have the soul to be human. She does everything she can to distance herself from others, when humans are social by nature. Think about it. When was the last time she ever said 'I like that,' or 'I would like help' or even today, did she ever say 'I don't feel well. Maybe I need a doctor.' She doesn't let herself feel connected to others in any way. She doesn't let herself seem like she COULD connect to others in any way. She is simply a shell of a person walking around with a voice." he explains, stating it so coldly, so matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:32 am

"I don't believe you." Robin objected, staring at Nagisa with a surprised expression on his face. "How could you say that? Maria's human. She's a person! Sure, she wants to do stuff on her own, that's the way she is but that doesn't make her not human! It's not that she's not connected, it's that she doesn't want to ask for help, even when she needs it!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:35 am

"Then your definition of "human" is something different than mine. Because Maria is a person...but she is less than human the way she is now." The young man says, rolling over to face away from Robin.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:29 am

Robin fumed, almost enraged at how Nagisa was so easily insulting his friend. "How could you say that? Isn't she your friend? Aren't you supposed to care for her? Worry about her safety? Be there for her? She's sick and here you are calling her less than human?! What kind of person are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:49 am

"Friendship has to be mutual. Does it not? I have yet to see Moguel treat anybody as a friend." he says, yawning.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:11 am

"Which is exactly why we have to treat her better!" Robin argued, throwing his hands in the air. "She doesn't consider anybody as friends so she thinks she doesn't have any, which is why we hav to show her that she does! That she's cared for!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:25 am

Nagisa sighs, yawning.

"Enough beating around the bush then. You've worn me down. Just because I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't care for Moguel as a friend, mostly because Vera has convinced me that under her exterior she is good. But. I guess that something in her past caused her to act the way she does, and she has yet to come to terms with it, or accept it. Regardless, whatever she needs to do, is an internal battle that needs to be won alone. Whether she falls, or succeeds, a "Friend" needs to be waiting on the other side. Moguel is not a human because she has yet to reclaim that side of herself. I will not help her because I cannot, and it is wrong for me, and others, to pry.

Nagisa yawns once again.

"But perhaps you'll prove me wrong. In any case, I wouldn't take it too hard that she doesn't like you. Seems to me she doesn't like anyone....that is the reason your so worked up yes?...your afraid she'll never call you friend? Or am I way out of left field?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:41 am

"But I... She... We.... Gah!" Robin stammered, falling back to the bed at a loss for words. "You know I hate that you read me like a book, right?" Robin sighed. "Fine. I guess some of it is that I want her to call me a friend... but the bigger part as that I want to be her friend. To be there for her and help her even when she insists she doesn't want help.... For whatever reason, I want to be there for her and... I guess win her favor? To be more than friends with her? I dunno. I just don't.... All I know is that she's someone I want to help... to protect... even if she can do that on her own...."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:59 am

A small smile appears on Nagisa's face.

"Don't take it too personally, I tend to read people....and if you wish for the affections of someone like Moguel, 1. May she have mercy on your soul, 2. Do as I recommended, either be there WITH her when she comes to terms with herself, or be there FOR her when she falls.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Robin smiled bitterly and shrugged. "Can't help if you like someone, can ya..... " He joked, chuckling softly. "Yeah well, I'll do my best to do both. Coming to terms or falling, I'll be there to make things better. Waaaaaaaaay deep into the friendzone." He said, chuckling once more.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:44 am

Nagisa nods, staying silent as he shut his eyes, trying to sleep
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:42 am

"Argh...." Robin sighed before dropping back on his borrowed bed, arm slung over his eyes as he tried to join Nagisa in the land of the sleeping, his thoughts and dreams filled with his infirm teammate. "Just come back ok, M...." He muttered before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year Three: Day One   Year Three: Day One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Year Three: Day One
Page 1 of 1