RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vide-Yan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vide

Vide

Vide-Yan Empty
PostSubject: Vide-Yan   Vide-Yan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:36 am

Hi, everyone! ^_^;

A lot of you already know me from the site, but for those who aren't familiar with me, my name is Vide. I am what people can label as a sort of "yandere". In short, extremely loving. In short, being able to love to the extremes (<>_<>). But worry not, that's only playing with you, though I would like to think I can easily care for everyone. So, let's be friends! Will you love me? Because I definitely love you.

Anyways, yander-esque aside, I am a bookworm and casual anime lover. I'm also a nurse waiting for her license and have been, in the meantime, doing freelance writing work. I like to look out for others' well-being and it always makes me happy to see everyone smiling.

That said, I'm sure I'd LOVE to get to know you all. ^_^ My love has no boundaries~
Back to top Go down

Vide-Yan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: Into Shadows :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: