RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!

Go down 
+9
Vampire Surviver
Brutus:Primus
Vide
Kooplah
Sumdumcat
Swordslinger
FunkyMonkey
Chess Nekota
Wei Tzu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Set about all across the floor, in neat, orderly rows, a collection of sleeping bags are rolled out, with one item of personal baggage belonging to each person set neatly along the walls. Ample space for movement is provided, with several feet between each sleeping bag for personal room. On opposite sides of the ballroom are doors leading to public restrooms, also containing multiple shower stalls for hygiene.

As Weiss Schnee steps into the room, she looks it over, a critical eye evaluating the conditions before giving a slight huff, resigning herself to them for the time being. A night amongst everyone else would have to be tolerated, it seems, to get any further in the Academy. 'At least we were given something to discuss,' she thinks, starting on her way to her bag.
Back to top Go down
https://into-shadows-rwby.rpg-board.net
Chess Nekota

Chess Nekota

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Sitting with his back against the wall, relatively secluded from the others, was a faunus male with his nose in a book. He wore a completely different attire from before, changing into pajamas with a gray and violet stripe pattern and a black bathrobe. His eyes though were having trouble staying attention to the book. He was glancing about, his ears twitching nervously as he tried to hide behind his book as if it was an anti-air raid fortress.

"Girls... girls..." he was murmuring in monotone, "Why the heck are we all sleeping with girls in the same room... in their pajamas no less...."

The faunus sunk down, trying his best not to draw attention or look at anyone or anything. His nervously twitching tail proceeded to lightly jingle the bell regardless. The chime was light enough not to be disturbing but the ring was definitely there.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Claire exited the shower room in her night-time slip dress and went to deposit her belongings in her baggage alongside the wall.  She stood up and looked around at the rows of sleeping bags, searching for an unclaimed one.  "Mom and Dad would be so angry if they knew we were sleeping all together, even if it is only for the first night".  Still, she wanted to meet some of the other people, so she looked for people who seemed like they were willing to talk.  She didn't find any, at least not at the moment.  "Aww this is sad, looks like I won't be meeting anyone tonight."  Se sat down on the sleeping bag closest to her belongings.  She took an art pad and art implements from her bag and started to sketch to pass the time, still hoping someone would be there to talk to her that night.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 am

Oh god, which ones mine....Ugh, where's Yang when you need her? Ruby thought to herself, kneeling in front of the row of suitcases and bags. In the forest of luggage, her red and black bag was in there somewhere. She knew it was! It had the cute little red eyes on it and had her name written on the tag! It was impossible to miss! Maybe if she moved around the white bag that was laying around....
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:07 am

"What do you think you're doing?" Weiss asks, standing behind another girl pawing all over her bag. A glare was set on her face, and she held her arms crossed in front of her, leaning back in her heels just slightly as she looked down on the smaller girl. "You better not be trying to go through my bag and take anything."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 am

Priscilla sat against a corner with a blank expression as she listened to her music, like she did almost all day every day. Her pink cat ears twitched a little bit, as the headphones covered her human ears instead and her cat ears just sat in front of the top of the headphones almost seemingly uselessly. While she sat alone and listened to her music, she looked at the girl rummaging through through the luggage in an attempt to find what was hers. Priscilla was waiting for all the other luggage to clear out of the way before she went to look for her own, as it would be much easier that way. It was either that, or maybe she just was too lazy to get up right now. Either excuse worked right now.

"I'll go with the latter..." She mumbled to herself before turning back to her phone and changing the song. Her pajamas were white with light pink cat faces printed on them as a design, a present she received from a friend a while ago. She missed that friend, but she wasn't in the mood to grieve so she dropped the thought immediately. Music was more entertaining right now.

Upon hearing someone talking, her ears immediately turned in the direction of the voice before her head followed, and she was disappointed to see that it wasn't friendly communication. If things went poorly, which Priscilla was betting on, an argument might start up. That'd hurt the poor cat girl's ears, much to her dismay. Maybe she should go to the other side of the room? But that was so far away...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:51 am

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Ruby said, bolting up and turning at the same time, accidentally knocking a small vial with red substance in out of the girl's bag in the process.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah

Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:47 am

Walking quietly past Ruby, Kaali had, luckily, spotted her bag right away. She stopped a few feet away from Ruby—and now Weiss after her approach—and knelt down to inspect it, quickly checking the contents to ensure they are present. Unfortunately, her inspection is interrupted by a small vial rolling toward her, stopping at her foot. Hmm? Dust..?

With an eyebrow raised, Kaali reaches for it and snatches it up, knowing full well that dust is dangerous and shouldn't be rolling around the floor. She quickly zips her bag up, confident that everything is present and stands to watch the interaction between the two girls near her. The vial remains securely held in both hands in front of her, though not being offered to the two.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:31 am

In one of the far, dark corners of the room, a purple-haired girl was sitting down with a book covering half of her face. She wore an old fashioned nightgown and robe as well as a bonnet where two mouse ears tried to hide, but twitched rather noticeably. Though everyone was in sleeping attire, the girl actually wore this day in and day out. Her violet eyes scanned the room warily, the number of people giving her an overwhelmed feeling.

"S-so many people..." Doris stammered. "Unpleasant...so unpleasant...how unpleasant..."

The book she held up to her face practically shook in her hands. A part of her really wanted to go to her Scroll and vent out, but the shrill voice of a girl caught her attention. Looking in the direction of the voice's source, she saw two girls, one looking somewhat cross while the other looked flustered.

And that is why I don't interact with people... she thought. Something else finally came to mind and it alarmed her more than ever. What if there were cats here??

Two tears formed at the edges of her eyes, but she brushed them away and tried to focus on reading her book, hoping she could pass the night without having to talk to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:40 am

Stifling a heavy yawn, Raxus walked into the Ballroom, his tan furred tail with a black fur tuft at its' end swaying from side to side, once in a while poking out from either side of his trench coat. He was a tower among smaller buildings as he made his way through to where the luggage was kept. A few times his large form would bump into someone, and each time he gave the same response; a throaty, rumbling growl. A large Lion such as him, Raxus wasn't much one for being cooped up in a place like this. Such close proximity to other people, human and Faunas alike, filled the Black Lions' nose with a violent medley of scents and odors. 'Hhrrrgg.... Feels like I walked into a bloody perfume shop....' Was his only only thought. His only feeling, irritation.

Shaking off those feelings, Raxus walked past a few groups of people, notably two conversing girls, and a third standing just a few feet away.
Instinct told Raxus that, by the way their voices were escalating in volume, it might end up an argument.

Utilizing scent to locate his bags, Raxus knelt down and began gathering what he needed, and once that was done, he scooped up what he had and headed for one of the Rest-rooms closest to his end of the Ballroom. A quick wash up and he'd be ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 am

Dusk was looking around the place, wondering who she could be friends with as she didn't meet anyone to be acquaintance with. But that didn't mean to not give up, she just needs to find a friendly person and talk to them.

After washing her hands, she came out of the bathroom and over to her sleeping mat where it was along side the other first year students. She hope to make a friend by the end of the week or else the school year would be rough. She laid down in her sleeping bag and sighed heavily before noticing a girl with an art pad and art stuff, "Whatcha drawing?" Dusk asked the girl, hoping to meet a friend.

Last edited by Vampire Surviver on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 am

Uncomfortable did not even begin to explain how Xiang felt at this point. She had lost track of Raxus when he went wandering off, and she had been keeping back, for the most part. Even now, standing in her green plaid pajama bottoms and her pink tank top, she stood awkwardly, looking around the ballroom. Why did they not have their own dorms? It made no sense for her and the others to share one giant room.

Sighing shakily, Xiang walks through the area, attempting to find an unused, untaken sleeping bag. Avoiding any contact, not even making eye contact, Xiang finds a free space. Sighing in relief, she sits at the sleeping bag, and looks to the side, seeing a girl in the nearby corner, an open book in her hands. She had Violet hair, and...Seemed to be crying. Not one to be able and sit by and let her cry, Xiang got to her knees, and faced the girl.

"U-um, excuse me, miss...?" She calls quietly to the crying girl. "You alright...? Why are you crying?" She asks, trying to sound sincere, and not nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://remixedwriter.tumblr.com
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:06 am

"I asked you a question," Weiss says, leaning forward slightly, as if to reinforce her message. "What are you doing?" she repeats, failing to notice the vial of dust rolling off as she prepares to start berating the red-clad girl in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 am

Shard, who had been hiding out in a tree since Ozpin's 'Speech', decided that he should probably join the others. For some reason, he got the notion that a missing student might be cause for a search party. As fun as playing 'Cat and Mouse' would be, he knew they would try to punish him for it. Pointless as the whole situation would be.

Either way, Shard soon found himself at the door to the Main Hall. Walking in, he looked around.
Bags against the far wall, and sleeping bags around the floor.
'Looks like I'm going to be sleepless again tonight' Thought Shard, angrily.
'I'll be surprised to go the night without one of these assholes starting something.'
Shard sighed and started wandering around the room with a frown on his face. Looking for a 'bed' that he might be able to avoid the crowds in.

Last edited by Zou Sama on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:12 am

Claire looked up from her drawing pad and at the girl. Putting her pencil down, she said, "I'm drawing some ideas of dresses that I want to have made sometime." She picked up her pencil again and added in some final touches to some of the sketches, before folding her drawing pad away. She brought her attention back to the girl. "I'm Claire. What's you're name?"
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:16 am

"Dusk Twili." she said, holding her hand out to the girl for a hand shake. "And no, not like 'My Little Pony' or 'Twilight'." she added, knowing that she would had made a pun of that sooner or later. "What's your weapon?" she asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:49 am

"Uhm," Claire stammered. "I'm not really familiar with those things, so you don't have to worry about any confusion on my behalf. Anyways my weapon is a rifle. Vector. It doesn't transform or anything like I've heard some other student's weapons do, but I'm perfectly fine with that. It was built to do one job and do it well. Anyways, what about you? What do you use?"
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 am

"My weapon, or partner, is 'Fang'." she said to the girl. "She's a gun and dagger type." Dusk explained to her. "She's also two weapons, just so you know." she added but then realized how that may have come off as 'proud' or 'snobby'.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 am

"Hmm. Multiple weapons. Nice," commented Claire. She found the pride Dusk had for her weapons to be be cute. It was only proper that a hunter feel a special connection with their weapon. "I also have multiple weapons, though I don't really use them. They're more backups for me than anything. So enough with weapons. What do you think of the academy so far?" she asked, genuinely interested in hearing other people's opinions about the place.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 am

Upon hearing Xiang's voice, Doris flinched and lowered her head into her book.

"C-c-cats..." Doris murmured with a shaky voice. "I-I don't like cats. I see some...one...two...maybe there's more..."

She let out a small yelp and covered her head with her book, shaking her head.

"No-no-no! I can't stay here! A cat might see me! How unpleasant!" she cried out before seeing Xiang directly. She squeaked, her face bright red and her purple eyes watery. "O-oh...hello..."

Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am

"What I've seen so far, it's amazing." she said with a grin. "What are your other weapons like?" she asked, wanting to see how Claire's weapons be the backup. "Think I can see them later?" she asked with a kind smile before noticing the small yelp that came from someone else, making her to look at Doris, and seeing her with the book over her face. "Are you ok?" she asked the girl, wondering why she yelp like that.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 am

Doris' heart had already been pounding, trying to muster the strength to talk to Xiang when she saw another girl come up with dark hair and light green eyes. Her mouth quivered and turned into a wavy line as she continued to shake.

Why are they talking to me? Who are these people? Oh, why, why, why? It's bad enough I'm in a big room. It's bad enough I'm in a big room filled with people-- and maybe cats!--but now people are trying to talk to me? I'm going to faint. I'm going to cry. I want to fall asleep...

Doris gulped. Her foster mother had always said it wasn't polite not to answer a question. Breathing out as calm as she could, she nodded. "I-I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 am

"But I heard you yelp." the girl with the green eyes said to her. "And I wanted to see if something was bothering or troubling you." she added. "But if you say that you're fine," Dusk said then smiled. "I'm Dusk by the way. Dusk Twili." she introduced herself, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 am

Doris looked at Dusk and nodded slowly.

"I-I-I...I'm fine..." she finally managed to say, trying to look up and meet with Dusk's eyes only to look to the side, her face red from the pressure and embarrassment. "I-I'm Dorrance...Thistle...but I'm called Doris..."

The last bit came in a bit of a murmur to herself. She closed her book reluctantly, her shoulders shaking, her mouse ears twitching under her bonnet, making the two puffs of pockets they were in flatten over her head. Dorrance breathed in and looked up to Xiang and Dusk. "Who...who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:39 am

Dusk had a bit of trouble but she figure out what the girl had said, "I'm Dusk," she said, repeating the fact that she had to say her name again.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:48 am

Doris gulped. I guess she didn't hear me... Dorrance thought, worried. She repeated what she said, trying to speak up louder. "I-I'm Dorrance Thistle," she said more firmly, though still nervously. "But I like to be called Doris...
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:50 am

She smiled when she heard the girl saying the name, louder this time, "Hello Doris." she said to her before noticing that she was shaking a bit. "Are you ok? you seem nervous." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

Doris flinched again, as if people talking to her was causing her physical pain. She twitched her eyes and hid her mouth with her book.

"N-n-nervous?" she said. "I have no idea what you're talking about...I'm fine...r-really..."

Though she said this, the book in her hands was shaking so much, you could hear it's pages flapping and waving back and forth.

Jam...yes...I should have brought jam and have gone to sleep... she thought, hoping the conversation would end.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:28 pm

"What book are you reading?" Dusk asked, noticing the book and thought that the change of subject was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Priscilla stood up and walked over to the girl in white who was yelling at the girl in red, but completely ignored them as she went to pick up her bag which was just besides them. Upon grabbing it, she unzipped it quickly to make sure everything was in it before casually strolling back to where she was sitting... except she already forgot where she had sat just a few moments ago. "Is my memory seriously that short-term?" she mumbled to herself before deciding to walk over in the direction of a certain purple haired girl. But maybe she wasn't nice, Priscilla contemplated. Maybe she was mean? A quick look at the girl told her otherwise. 'No she's just always ready to wet herself.' Priscilla thought to herself before walking over and sitting several feet away from the girl.

Now was when Priscilla would start messing around with the contents of her bag. Strapped to the front of the suitcase was a guitar case that held her acoustic guitar, but that's not what she wanted right now. Opening her suitcase, Priscilla would find everything was neatly put away like she remembered. "Good..." she mumbled before pulling out two light pink fingerless gloves from the suitcase and grinning slightly. They were still wet from something, and she knew exactly what. Priscilla took a long, deep, focused breath and felt the power literally well up inside her chest. It didn't take much effort to focus that in her hand and produce a fist sized soap bubble from it. Her tail came down and swiped up the bubble, wrapping around the bubble gently and holding it in front of her face. And now began the process of tossing the bubble back into her hand before tossing it right back at her tail, something she did in times of absolute boredom. While the bubble should have popped a while ago, something was keeping it together, although it wasn't obvious as to what.

"So much fun..." she mumbled to herself, now starting to look bored from all the waiting. Something better happen soon or she'd pass out from lack of effort of staying awake.
Back to top Go down
Chess Nekota

Chess Nekota

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Chess, still trying to hide behind his book, couldn't help but glance around the room. Two girls looked like they were heading into another argument. One was dressed in pajama bottoms and a tank top. The other was in a silk gown that didn't even reach halfway down her thighs.

Chess couldn't take it anymore, being stuck in a room full of a bunch of girls in their pajamas. Holding his ears over his head nervously, the black fur of his cat ears blending perfectly in camouflage with his mess black hair, his tail slipping around his waist like a weird belt to make sure it stopped ringing once and for all, Chess did what he can to stay relatively invisible, hiding behind a thick book as he pulled up his scroll behind it and started messaging his friend if only to get his mind off things.

SchrodingersCheshire13: Hey, how's it going? I've just arrived at my new school today. Things are a little rough at the moment. I'm seriously questioning the regulations of this academy from what I'm seeing. There are too many girls here. I can't take it. I feel like I'm going to die =^=
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:15 pm

( So. You just completely ignored the character you were talking to, only to interrupt Xiang the character she was talking to. Thanks a heap, Vamp. )

Xiang is about to respond, when another young woman comes along and interrupts them. Seeing that the two are now in a conversation, Xiang sighs and keeps quiet, sitting silently in her sleeping bag. The crying girl had asked for her name, and Xiang glances over at her. "Xiang Fahy," She responds in a mumble.

On the one hand, she was concerned to see the girl acting so timidly- moreso than Xiang, in fact, which was a surprise. Then again, she didn't want to interrupt, regardless of the other girl having done so in the first place. So, to keep herself busy and keep from becoming more nervous, Xiang began to hum lightly to herself, something to help calm her down, seeing as she probably shouldn't sing aloud at this point.

--

A sigh is heard, and amber eyes remove themselves from the book they stared at, to observe the two girls fighting in front of her. Sighing again, the girl with the black bow shook her head in slight annoyance, her raven hair lightly dancing around as she did so. All she wanted was some quiet tor ead her book- is that too much to ask for? If this kept up, she'd almost be convinced to intervene. Shut them up on everyone's behalf.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Priscilla's ears caught the sounds of someone humming a song, making her immediately turn her head and stop her bubble tossing to look for the source. It was a girl in a sleeping bag who was just laying there, probably bored just like Priscilla was. This prompted the pink haired cat girl to scoot over next to the girl and sit there with a blank expression, looking the girl over. "Hey." she said in a monotone voice. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:16 pm

"hmm..."
Clover's eyes scan the room from her bedroll in the corner. She sat criss crossed, wearing a light green nightgown and light blue shorts. Her hair lay on the ground ever so slightly behind her. and the rest of her clothes lay in a pile next to her suitcase, neatly folded on top of one another, her jacket resting on top. She sat alone, which was slightly more suited to her tastes. She wanted to observe the classmates from afar. Unfortunately, she began to notice some boys catching her eye. Being ever oblivious, she only smiled and continued her sweeping gaze across the ballroom.

--

"Hmph...how disgusting. I'd expect an academy to know better than to stick barely-covered adolescents in a room with each other."

Shinda bitterly mutters to himself from his sitting spot along the wall. It wasn't anywhere near his suitcase and bedroll, but he didn't much plan on sleeping around the rest of the students. Instead, he was fully clothed, and gripping his weapon by it's sheath, leaning it against his shoulder and the wall. His eyes too scanned the room, glaring holes into anyone that dared meet his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:28 pm

"I was just looking for my stuff!" Ruby defended herself, holding up her hands in a feeble defense, not taking notice of the fact the vial was taken up by another girl, "Honest!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Startled, Xiang nearly lets out a squeak of shock, and looks up to the girl with pink hair. "U-um..." Xiang mutters, nearly intimidated by the girl's monotone words. "...I-I'm Xiang. Xiang Fahy." She says, gulping down any nervousness and trying her best at being social. She slowly stands, looking up at the girl, and extending her hand. "...What's your name?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Priscilla shook the hand, her expression blank and almost emotionless. "Priscilla Valenheim." she said plainly before looking around the room. "Why are you here? Not to sound rude, but you know. Reasons for being here, and what not. What are they?" she asked before beginning to toss her bubble between her hand and tail again from sheer boredom. Her other hand was used to press the volume control buttons on her phone to turn down her music, so as to be able to listen to Xiang and her music at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

"N-Nice to meet you, Xiang and Dusk..." Doris said quietly as she began hiding more into her book. She eased up a bit when Dusk asked her what she was reading. "W-well, I-I'm reading a fairy tale about a girl who-"

It was around that time that she saw Priscilla move over to talk to Xiang. She stopped in her tracks upon seeing cat ears. Pink one. Doris froze into stone and she turned extremely pale. She could Xiang and Priscilla talking and she begged the creators Priscilla wouldn't notice her. She began to shake furiously.

"C-c-c-c-cat...cat! Cat!" she squeaked. She bolted up just as she heard her Scroll's message tone. "I-I-I'm sorry! Please excuse me!" she squeaked again before darting to the edge of the ballroom where the bathroom was. She didn't go inside but sat down in another corner, panting, trying to calm down. She saw the message and it was who she had hoped for and it calmed her down a bit. She breathed in and replied, rapidly tapping on her scroll.

DormMouse5: That makes two of us...;~; I'm also at my new school and there are so many people. It's...it's so unpleasant! I just want to go home...what is it like there?
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm

"...Nice talking to you..." said Claire when Dusk left her, though really she was only talker to herself at that point. "How strange the girl is." she thought to herself. Claire wanted to meet some more people, but everyone seemed to either be retreating into their own shells or forming their own groups already. "Back to drawing." She pulled out her art pad and pencil from her bag again and resumed sketching.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 pm

"O-oh...Um," Xiang stammers, running her fingers through her long bangs. "I-I read a lot of stories of Hunters...Watched movies as a kid, and I wanted that freedom. I wanted my own life, and I wanted to help people who couldn't help themselves. People who...Felt trapped. And scared. I can't stand by and allow people to suffer. Th-that's, um...The shortened version of it." She admits, clearing her throat and pointing her cyan eyes up at Priscilla. "Ah, y-your name is pretty, by the way!" She compliments, finally noticing how incredibly apathetic the girl looked. "...What about you? Why do you want to attend Beacon?" She asks quietly, swaying her head to try and get her bangs out of her vision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next