RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rusk's Moments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:52 pm

(Will start making them when on my Laptop.)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:15 pm

A guy in a tuxedo with his crew was getting dust when he noticed a cloaked person in the corner, listening to some music, unaware of what was happening around her. The guy raised an eyebrow and went to see what it was about as he assumed that she was one of the stereotype girls who was always listening to music.

With a tap on the cloaked girl's shoulder, she turn around and took off the headphones so she could hear the stranger. "I said, 'Hands in the air'." the guy with the sunglasses said to the cloaked girl. "Are you... robbing me?" the girl said slowly, unsure of what was happening. "Yes!" the man replied, unable to believe what she had asked. "Ohhh...." she said softly

The next thing that happen was the guy being sent flying across the room, getting the attention of the leader. Another guy went over to the cloaked girl with his gun aimed at her, "Freeze!" the man exclaimed.

The cloaked girl smirk, "You first," she said to the guy. "What?" the guy said to her, not knowing if the cloaked girl was dumb or something.

"She said 'you first'." another female said as a curved blade went around the guy's arm and across the torso.

"About time, Ruby."

"You have to remember, Dusk. The heroine always makes an entrance."
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 pm

"Dusk, what's wrong? Why won't you talk to me anymore?" the girl with black hair and red tips asked, her tears falling. Dusk sighed heavily before coming out and into the moonlight, "Ruby... you never asked me the most obvious question..." the black hair girl said softly, her white hood covering most of her face in the shadows. "What do you mean?" the red cloaked girl asked, confused by what she had meant.

Removing the hood and showing Ruby her face, "My eyes," Dusk said softly, letting her see the red eyes that she had. "Or the symbol that I have on the black of my cloak." she added.

"Um.... why do you have red eyes?" Ruby asked, unsure if that was the right thing to ask her. "My eyes aren't normal. I'm not normal." Dusk said to her, moving in front of her. "What do you mean by 'not normal'?" Ruby asked, even more confused.

"Ruby... I'm a Vampire."

"What? But they died a long time ago! No one survived!"

"I am Dusk, Sole Survivor of the Vampire Genocide."
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:32 pm

The dark hair five year old girl sighed, putting her cloak on and went out of the classroom to head home. She held her books close, wondering if she was going to be 'Talk' by the group known as The Misfits. She, nor did anyone, didnt care for them since they were a bunch of bullies that group up on a person and beat them up for no reason. "Sometimes I wonder..." She said quietly to herself. "Why I go to school."

"Hey look, the Cloaked Goth Freak!"

a voice called out, making her to stop and sighed. "What's the matter," the red head ask, smirking as he and the other two surrounded her. "What do you want, Cullen...?" She ask, not looking in his eyes As she look at the ground. Cullen growled and forced her down on her knees, "If you're going to look at my shoes, then have a better look!" He told her, throwing her face first onto his shoes. "Just like the Freak you are!" He added, getting rewarded with his friends laughing at that.

The five year old done do nothing.

"Come on boys, lets teach the Freak some manners."

Cullen grinned then picking up the cloak girl and shoving her against the other guy who held her tightly, so she wouldn't be getting out of his grasp. Cullen and the other guy went to the cloak girl and started attacking her. Wanting her to feel the pain.

- 30-45 minutes later -

The girl was on the ground, covered in bruises and cuts, "Always fear The Misfits." Cullen said to her then leaving her on the ground. She groaned then getting up and getting her books,

"Why do you let them pick on you like that?"

the girl look up and saw her sister, Anna. "There's no point in fighting pointless fights." the girl in white replied simply. "If it was me, I would have gone to them and kick their asses." Anna chucked. "Yeah well your not me." The five year old told her. "I know, your just a pacifist." Anna sighed. "But you need to know when to fight back. You're the last one of our kind." She said, sounding sad. "I know..." The girl told her. "Then fight for us, let the world know that we are still here." Anna added, wanting that to come true. "I can't and you know that." The girl told her.

Anna sighed, "Alright." She said softly. "I'm heading home now." She told Anna then started walking, not bothered by the pain since it wasn't much. Anna walk beside her, wondering why she didn't fight back.

When the girl was in her room, she watch Anna playing with her toys to amuse herself, "hey, I got an idea." She said with a smile. "What's that?" She ask, raising an eyebrow. Anna went to her and whispered it into her ear.

"I am not saying that."

"Cone on, it'll be cool."

"No Anna."

"Please?"

"... Fine. Just this once."

"thank you!"

"I am Dusk, Sole Survivor of the Vampire Genocide."
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:47 pm

"RUBY!" Dusk cried out as she drop Fang and ran to her lover's side, seeing how wounded she was. "Dusk..." the red cloaked girl said softly, weakly as she was losing so much blood as it started to pool around the two girls. "Ruby, stay with me!" Dusk cried out, trying to stop the bleeding but it wasn't doing any good. "Dusk... it's too late for me... save yourself." Ruby whispered, her eyes half closed.

Dusk was sobbing as she was torn between two situation. To let her lover die, or... that.

Dusk couldn't bare to lose someone that was close to her. Not again. She already lost her people, her friends, her family.

SHE WILL NOT LOSE RUBY TOO!

"Ruby..." Dusk said, knowing what she had to do in order to save her lover. "Dusk..." Ruby said softly, in a raspy whisper. "I'll save you, just trust me..." the white cloaked girl whisper, bringing the red cloaked girl girl gently and placed her mouth on Ruby's wound and started to drain her of the blood.

Ruby gasp softly but then closed her eyes and fell limp.

when it was over, Dusk let go and held Ruby in her arms, waiting. "Come back to me," Dusk said as she closed her eyes and started remembering how they first met. How they had fun with each other. How they had loved each other.

How her mind was flooded with the memories. How Dusk wouldn't give her lover up without a fight. When she open her eyes, she smiled as her red eyes fell upon Ruby's now red eyes.

"I love you, Ruby."

"I love you too, Dusk."
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:52 am

A masked sighed but entered the ring, hoping to win and get the prize money of 250,000, she was extremely nervous as she felt her stomach making knots and flipping about in her stomach, "Have to win... or die trying." she whispered as she saw the cage descending around the ring.

"And the all time champion, Blade Hark Blonka!" the announcement said as the masked girl saw a guy who was questionably six feet tall, wide chest that was about over forty inches, and his arms that was no doubt bigger then the girl's entire body. His mustache was black and very thick. It was enormous that it basically look like he had no mouth or chin.

"WHEN I beat you, little girl, I'm going to reach in your gut, pull out your intestine, and use it as a belt." Blade yelled out to the girl, over necessary for the yelling as his vanes popped out and made themselves known. His weapon was a war hammer that changed into a mace.

"Goddess help me." She whimpered before hearing the bell 'ding'.

-------------------------------------------

"I wonder who's going up against the champion." Ruby's voice chimed as she entered the place just in time to see who was going up against the ruthless man. "Shouldn't we be worried about our weapons?" Weiss asked, wondering where her sword was.

(Not done.)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 am

Tears fell as the pain was too much, the feeling of being trapped caged me, "I'm sorry, Ruby..." I whispered as I stood on the chair and put the noose around my neck. I couldn't do it anymore. The stress was becoming unbearable for me to handle anymore, and I didn't want to bother anyone asking for help since I knew they would see that I couldn't handle it. And with that, I kicked the chair from under me, letting my self to be hanged.

'I'm sorry, Ruby...'
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 am

Dusk hid in the shadows, not wanting her lover, Ruby Rose, to see her. At least, not in the state that she was in. “How could I ever tell her what I really am?” she thought to herself as she felt the tears making their way down her cheeks as she knew how Ruby would react if she ever found out about her secret.

“Dusk? Dusk where are you?” Ruby Rose, the scythe wielder called out in the darkness of the night as the crescent moon looming above her behind wispy clouds. Worry of her lover was easy to notice in her voice. “Where can that girl be?” the red hooded girl wonder as she went further into the forest, hoping to find her soon as she knew that the Grimm of all sorts and shapes would appear in the night. “Duuuuusk!” She cried out into the forest before launching herself into the large branches of the nearby trees to get a higher view of the surroundings.

Dusk stop in her tracks when she heard the voice of Ruby calling out for her, “Why…?” she whispered. “Why are you following me?” she asked softly to herself as she started running away from the source of the voice, hoping to lose her soon.
After jumping from branch to branch, the red cloaked girl noticed a white cloak running through the forest on the ground. “Found you.” She said softly as she followed from above. “Dusk! Stop!” she called out to the girl with black hair and red eyes. As she followed, she wonders what had gotten into her. Wondering why she was acting like this all of a sudden. Why she was distant and cold.

Dusk growled, “Stay away, Ruby!” she shouted, her voice hiding the pain. “Not until you tell me what’s wrong!” Ruby stated as she jumped down and landing on the white cloaked girl and having her on her back, “Tell me what’s going first!” The red cloaked girl stated to her, pinning the girl in white down. Dusk struggled to get out of the girl’s grasp but to no avail, “Ruby! Let. Me. Go!” Dusk shouted, jerking left to right.

.”Tell me, Dusk!”

“I can’t, Ruby!”

“Why not?!”

“You want the truth?! Fine! I’m scared!”

Ruby stop to blink at that, surprise to hear that from Dusk.  Of all people to say that. All of the time she knew Dusk, she was bold and brave. Whatever obstacle was thrown at her, she would had a way over it or something. But to admit that she was afraid. “Why?” Ruby whispered, in shock of that answer.  Dusk sighed and look away, “Because of… your reaction…” she answered after a long moment of silence. “My reaction?” Ruby asked, not understanding. Dusk look at Ruby in the eyes, “If I told you what I really am, would you still look at me the same?” she stated, wanting to hear Ruby’s answer. “The honest truth,” she added.

After a moment, she nodded, “I would still love you, no matter what.” She told her, meaning it with all her heart. “Ruby,” Dusk said with a sigh. “I’m a vampire.” She said to her, now expecting for her to run away in fear or be disgust. “A vampire?” Ruby repeated, surprised by that. Dusk nodded, “That’s why I ran, I needed to feed, and I didn’t want to hurt you accidently.” She admitted. “You’re not lying, are you?” Ruby said softly, quietly. Dusk shook her head, “I am the last of my kind.” She explained. Dusk smiled and kissed her, whispering:

“You’re my one-of-a-kind, Vampire.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rusk's Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusk's Moments   Rusk's Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rusk's Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: Into Shadows :: Off Topic :: Outside of the Local Time and Space-
Jump to: