RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Kooplah, lord of Bacon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kooplah

Kooplah

I am Kooplah, lord of Bacon. Empty
PostSubject: I am Kooplah, lord of Bacon.   I am Kooplah, lord of Bacon. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:24 am

Greetings. I am Kooplah, or Koop, as I am often called.

I have somewhat limited RP experience, with most of it coming from 12-15 years ago, and not much between then and now. I also am somewhat anti-social, and uncreative. It takes a lot of concentrating to come up with something, but it is possible! I am in my mid 20s, I like bacon, and having paragraphs that flow poorly. I am mostly posting here because as the description says, I felt there was a need for additional threads here. Uh...

I am not sure what else I can say about myself. I work stock at a bookstore where I spend the whole day complaining about terrible employees alongside my boss. I like humor, and enjoy trying to make people laugh, though often resorting to insult humor. That said, I am still somewhat anti-social, and typically decline most social events I am invited to, with rare exceptions. Apples are the greatest food ever. But don't combine them with bacon, the greatest addon food ever. They should not be eaten together, unless specially prepared for it. Sure, let's go with that.

Also, I'm the admin of this forum's sister site, RWBY RPG.

Back to top Go down

I am Kooplah, lord of Bacon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: Into Shadows :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: