RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.

Go down 
+12
Aphro
Nitzlplix
illpretender
ecksdeeeXD
Joe-Senpai
Darcil
Alex Barkhorn
Shiro-Otaku
Vampire Surviver
Zou Sama
Brutus:Primus
Wei Tzu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampire Surviver

Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:20 am

Dusk smiled as she was ready to be at her new school. How the excitement was flowing through her. How she was wanting to see how Beacon was like. There was nothing that could stop her now. 'Here we go, Fang' she thought, feeling the gun for a moment, reassuring herself that she had her partner.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:08 am

Robin turns as he hears his name called out. Spotting Kalt, he walks up to the silver haired girl and shoves his hands into his pockets. "Hey, Kalt." He said, nodding his head politely as he pulled back the hood on his jacket. He wasn't wearing his battle attire, his outfit consisting of a dark green jacket, brown cargo pants, and his black boots. He still had is compact quivers though, clipped onto his belt. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:45 am

The peppy girl's smile quickly returns, and she shakes her head, her black hair swaying back and forth behind the motion.

"Nope!"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:05 pm

On the way to the airdock, Lí trails behind Rudil slightly, a small smile on his face the whole way until he sees that someone else is already waiting there. He begins slowing down himself, pulling slightly against Rudil's grip to show that he didn't want to go much closer. "Who is that?" he asks in a hushed, mildly suspicious voice, all senses on high alert at the unfamiliar, and unexpected, man at their destination.
Back to top Go down
https://into-shadows-rwby.rpg-board.net
Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:30 pm

She was lacking her combat gear as well, crossing her legs so he couldn't see up her skirt from her elevated seating place, "Studying the new kids. Wondering how many will get an injury in first initiation or worse. Plus their fighting styles, stuff like that. All comes down to their weapons, you can deduce a lot from that alone. Like a person using a reach weapon as a main form won't be covered in plate armour, that's just redundant. I thought you would know that, Robby." Already making a nickname for him, probably the tenth knowing her, she starts to stroke her own Faunus ears, tail moving lazily around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Getting a small running start, he jumps and puts a foot on the wall, stepping up and jumping more to sit next to the girl. Reaching behind her, he the hand scratching her ears and puts it on her lap, his own hand taking over its job. "Why study them though?" He asked, idly scratching her ears as he scanned the crowd with her. "You prolly won't end up in the arena with them since you're a fourth year."
Back to top Go down
Joe-Senpai

Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:56 pm

"They will eventually as well you know." Purring at his actions, she leans to place her head on his shoulder, "So will you, next year. Besides. I fought you before, and it wasn't in an arena." Giggling, she uses the hand what was placed in her lap to stroke Emerald's fox tail, "You don't get bullied about this, right? I mean, being a Faunus like me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:04 pm

"Yeah, well you offered and I couldn't refuse." He replied, kissing the top of her head. "Huh? Well of course, yeah." Robin replied, a hint of sadness in his tone when he realized what Kalt was implying. "I just learn to live with it and if it gets too much, I try and teach them to be nice." Robin accentuated the end of his sentence by cracking his knuckles, his hand moving to rub her back reassuringly. "So, see anyone promising?" He asked, scanning the crowd.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe-Senpai

Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:12 pm

Tail starting to wag faster at the kiss, it was only until he asked about if anyone was promising, "Same as last year really, no one sticks out until after initiation, then you can see more easily. I can assume, but that is the mother of all screw ups. Why? Scared a newbie is going to steal your place with your big strong muscles?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:13 pm

"Who's who?" Rudil asks, turning on her heel to face Li, now walking backwards at the same pace. Her head tilts to the side in curiosity, and she turns back around, trying to spot who Li was talking about.

--

Ren lets out a cross between a snicker and a grunt. "I suppose forceful fear works as well as silent fear." He comments on behalf of Darcil's little display. He then turns his head back to Mark, and, upon hearing him complain about the booze (again) he decides to let out a small, friendly smirk. "You worry about that stuff too often... We'll get some more for you tonight. My treat, if it'll stop your whinin'."

"Being an enabler isn't any better, Aoki-san." A quiet, calm voice says from behind the group. A young woman with long, raven hair and a woven poncho covering most of her upper body approaches, her western-styled boots clacking against the pavement with each step.

"Ah, c'mon Kuroki-senpai. I'm gettin' tired of him complainin' about it." Ren chuckles, earning a small, faint smile from the other fourth-year.

--

"Signal? Really? I don't remember seein' you there..." Fahy comments quietly. She would especially remember someone who stands out as much as Raxus.
Back to top Go down
http://remixedwriter.tumblr.com
illpretender

illpretender

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Azura leaned against the inside wall of the airship, trying not to throw up. It wasn't really the flight that made her sick, but the thought of meeting these new people and all the things should could mess up made her stomach turn. I should find at least one person to talk to and try to make friends with. Right? she thought. Gulping, she resolved herself to say hi to at least one person. Stepping forward, she stopped and stood a few paces from the wall, frozen awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:03 pm

"Nah." Robin replied, jokingly jostling the girl beside him before resting his hands on the wall and leaning forwards slightly. "Just curious to who you'll be shooting for this time. 'Sides, no one could take my place in your heart, right?" He joked, lightly punching her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Joe-Senpai

Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 pm

"I'm not going to answer that." Sticking her tongue out, she then jumps off the wall, holding her dress down before walking to the airship, waiting for the doors to open as she taps her foot, "How long after docking did it take your year to open the door? Five minutes? Ten? This is taking forever."

Last edited by Joe-Senpai on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:40 am

"Hey!" Mark shot out, playfully slugging Renji on his upper arm, "I'm only complainin' 'cause I'm going through withdrawal, ya jerk... Have a little mercy on me, mate; I haven't had a pint in weeks!" He pouted in mock offence, playing at being hurt by Ren's words.

"But, since you offered to help me re-supply, I'm gonna hold you to it." Mark added last second, returning to his mischievous demeanor. Shifting gears, Mark made to look around Ren, making sure to greet the new arrival with a jokers bow. "Ahh, lovely Lady Okiro; a good afternoon to you, too, Lass."
--------------
Raxus' throat caught as he tried to come up with an answer. He kept a serious demeanor, and with a bit of a sputter, he glanced at Fahy and replied; "Uh, t-that's because I transferred in Second Year.... F-from Atlas, yeah.... Uh, I didn't take too many classes, though; I spent most of my time in the indoor dojo's. Practicing sword-play and all that, you know?" Raxus ended his quick ramble with a bit of laughter, not too nervous, but just believable enough that it'd seem like he was speaking true.  
--------------
Salvador sighed, shifting around in place as he continued to watch the Airship come in. Somewhere in the back of his head, the Elder Guard had a feeling the damn thing was taking longer than it should have to come in for landing. Another thought slipped into Sal's mind as he looked back down at himself; was deciding to come in full gear a good idea? Dressed in his sage-green heavy armor, and carrying a military-grade rifle on his back, Salvador wondered if his appearance would put off a few of the younger, newer students. Bah! He'd worry about that later.

Taking a fresh breath, something stung in Salvador's chest, and his breath hitched something fierce. A coughing spell followed, and after a few seconds, it faded. 'I guess the meds are helping...' Sal thought, using a free hand to rub his throat, 'That one only lasted a few seconds...'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 am

In his heightened state of anxiousness, Shard's senses were picking up things he would have normally ignored.
He could feel the engine's vibrations, he could hear the "wings" on the ship flapping.
Suddenly, the vibrations dramatically increased (though, no-one would notice without paying attention to it), and the sound of the wings was drowned out by the jets of the ship.
Shard felt the motion of the ship come to a halt.
Pistons hissing, and metal groaning...
And then...
Slowly the doors to the exit opened.
'Finally!'
Shard stepped off the ship and stretched in the open air.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:40 am

"I'm not too sure if I remember correctly." He said, shutting his eyes as he tried to go back to the day he arrived at Beacon. True it was only a few years back but Robin's memory wasn't too good, him not even remembering what he had for breakfast. Was it eggs and bacon or eggs and ham... He thought, getting sidetracked for a few seconds before answer. "Sorry Kalt, memory's as sharp as a bowling ball. I remember it being faster than this, though."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:05 pm

"Pff. Withdrawals. Right." Ren snickers. Okiro lightly nudges Ren, before smiling at Mark, returning the bow with a polite one of her own. "Ohayo, Mark. I trust you had a nice break?" She asks, her tone still rather flat.

--

Fahy opens her mouth to respond, but isn't able to, hearing the hissing of the pistons, and the creaking of the metal doors opening. "...I s'pose...This is it." She says in a hushed tone, almost more to herself than anything. She attempts to walk outside, but is unable due to being nearly blocked and pushed around by the other students. Now feeling overwhelmed, she squeaks in surprise, and tries to free herself, but is unable to. Oh, lord, someone please help me outa this, is all that runs through her head.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:27 pm

As Maia looks back down to the floor again she covers her face slightly and twiddles her thumbs. One hand making little noises as the gears moved back and forth. "Oh...thats good....looks like we are almost there it seems"

---------

Darcil smiles "Ah almost wish one of the lads took up that offer, I haven't been able to do a lil duel in a while now." Darcil stomps out his smoke onto the ground and loads two more rounds into his revolver to have a full clip. As he finishes he sees a newcomer join in on the conversation. He smiles at the lady "Howdy, I don't beleive we have met?"

".....I like her boots......"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:33 pm

(*Points to Zou's post* Going with it!)

Clover giggles quietly, nodding and hopping up, taking the other girls hands and pulling rather roughly, trying to get her to her feet, seemingly unbothered by the robotic hand.
"Come on! Lets go see the grounds!" she chirps.

As the airship opened up, Shinda sighed to himself, shaking his head back and forth, his long ponytail swaying behind him. Without saying a word, he watches the crowd, waiting to be the last off the ship.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:55 pm

(oh, woops lol)

Maia hears the doors to the airship open as they land, upon her looking up she is quickly pulled out of the ship by Clover. Realizing she is grabbing her by her robotic hand Maia seems surprised "Most people won't even get near me with my limbs, and here she is grabbing and leading the way with it...its.........nice."

"Oh oh ok, lets go." she says in a semi excited voice

The grounds were something spectacular for Maia to see. The school was much larger than she had originally anticipated. Seeing all the students around the school, it filled her with excitement and made her nervous. "Um ill follow you for now....." She says to Clover
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:18 am

Clover's eyes seemed to widen out of mild confusion, as she holds up a finger pointing at a large man a few yards away.

"That man appears to be trying to get the attention of the students...maybe he's our escort?"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:15 am

"Um...I am not sure....we could ask?" Maia still hiding behind her newly aquinted friend. She tightens the sling of her rifle onto her shoulder to make sure it won't fall off. Looking down she realizes that Clover is still holding on to her hand. She queitly speaks up "Um....you don't have to hold my hand anymore if you don't want to......."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:18 am

Clover's expression doesn't change for a short while, before she turns her eyes down, looking ever so slightly like a frightened child, letting go of the girl.

"..s...Sorry...I don't like crowds..." she admits, her voice a low croon rather than her typical sing-song.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:45 am

"Well....I don't so much either." The cyborg snipers eyes peer around the crowd, managing to find a less crowded area near a bench. "We could go over there." She points to said bench.

"We could probally get our bearings over there a little better."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:31 am

Robin perks up as the doors of the airship open, a steady flow of students emerging from within. Scanning them, he looks for any that would count as 'promising' for Kalt, though he didn't really know what promising for Kalt was. Settling on being random rather than trying to get in the girl's head, he spots a pair walking out and picks them. "Hey!" Robin yelled, waving his arm high at Maia and Clover. "You two look lost! You ok over there?!" He yelled through the noise of the crowd at the still pair.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:20 am

Mark shoots Renji a mildly exasperated look; a sort of blank stare, combined with the
left corner of his mouth turned down into a slightly annoyed frown. Wiping his face clean of that look, the Scotsman took on a friendly grin, answering Okiro with; "Aside from my stash disappearing? My break went well.... No, that's a lie; some old Court orders caught up with me, but I managed to get them taken care of.... Also, I'm in the market for a new Motorcycle, you wouldn't happen to know anyone selling, would you?" Mark asked that last bit in all seriousness, silently waiting for an answer.

"Gah! No, wait..." He suddenly said, thunking himself on the side of his head, "Lost my manners there for a second; ahh, how was your break, Okiro?"
--------------------
With the doors to the Airship now open, Raxus stood and watched as the mass of students around and behind him began to surge forward. An old saying about flood gates flashed through the Lions' mind, making the large Faunus chuckle to himself; a rumbling, throaty sound. The Big guy was basically an island in this flowing river of people. Looking to his side, Raxus suddenly noticed that he was alone, Fahy having been absorbed by the mass of people. Looking about, it didn't take long for him to find her, Raxus using a combination of smell and hearing to locate the smaller woman.

Tanking (walking) through the masses, Raxus got about a foot from Fahy, before using his size to his advantage, lightly shoulder checking a few people to the side with a low growl. "Really? I'd thought you'd be faster than this." Raxus rumbled with a jokers tone, flashing a toothy grin. Like an ice breaker through a frozen lake, Raxus moved forward, clearing his own path, "Stay close or get swamped; your choice, Fahy." He stated, not letting anyone so much as nudge him on the way out.
--------------------
With a good portion of the new students disembarking the Airship at the moment, Salvador took this as his cue to begin what he'd been sent there to do. Raising his arms, Sal moved them both up and down, doing his best to get the attention of the Teens. "First Year students! All first year students, please; gather here! Please, all first year students gather in front of me! Here! All new students, please gather here!" The elder guard bellowed, his Hispanic accent only semi thick as he spoke the directions.

Quickly realizing that there were too many for him to rally on his own, Salvador looked about the area, and spotted a few other students out and about; most of them here to see the new arrivals. Trying to get their attention as well, Sal began giving all of them wordless signals, hand based mostly, asking them to help round up the students, and direct them to the auditorium. 'Oh, mierda, the hell have I gotten myself into?'
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:20 am

After his little freak out on the Airship, Shard had been sitting on the grass, trying to relax himself.

"First Year students! All first year students, please; gather here! Please, all first year students gather in front of me! Here! All new students, please gather here!"

'And so it begins. Dammit!'
Shard got to his feet and made his way over to the asshole who interrupted his 'quiet'.
"Yeah, waddya want?" He asks, rather annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:54 am

Hearing someone calling to their direction, Clover perked up, turning her head. Someone was asking if they were lost. She shook her head, giving the person a short wave.

Shinda stared down the crowd from the very back, having been one of the last to disembark the airship. He watched the larger shove through the weaker, scowling. His class had so few people that appeared to be on par with him. He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Mind overtaken with the task of having to group up the mass of students, Salvador almost doesn't notice the rather large individual approach. Almost.

"Yeah, waddya want?"
The tone of voice didn't go unnoticed, but the Old Guard was either too busy of didn't care. Without missing a beat, Sal responds; "We can't have you all loitering near the Docks all day; start heading up the Main Avenue, toward the auditorium. You have thirty minutes before the Headmaster gives his speech, I suggest you use that time wisely."

By now, Salvador had stopped moving his arms around in an attempt to rally the students. Instead, he'd opted to ushering movements, motioning and pointing for everyone to start heading up the Main Avenue.
Back to top Go down
Joe-Senpai

Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:36 pm

At first going to respond to Emerald's response, the sudden surge of individuals caused her to get swept up, unluckily losing her footing and falling to the ground, the sudden hit to her face subsequently knocking her straight to the ground, nose streaming with blood and the girl dazed, the more callous of the new students so much as stepping on her to get past.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:42 pm

As the first year waves, he waves back. "Hey Kalt, looks like it's starti-Kalt?" Robin said, his sentence cut off as he turned to find his companion missing. Looking over the growing crowd, he spots the girl go down in the torrent of people. "Kalt!" Robin yelled, leaping off the wall and sprinting to her side. Kneeling beside her, he gently shakes her shoulder. "Hey, Kalt. You ok there?" Robin asked, brushing her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
illpretender

illpretender

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Chrys hurried after all the students beginning to head down the street. After petting his lyre for reassurance, he sprinted ahead to catch up to the majority of the other students.

Azura grimaced and ducked her head as she walked forward, her mass of hair falling forward and obscuring her face.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm

"Tch, of course. Interrupt me with the announcement of a future announcement."
Shard turns away from this moron and clips his hood to the collar of his cloak.
"I'll be sure to hold my time with more value than you did." He waves, haphazardly at the idiot behind him.
For now, he would plonk himself under a nearby tree, legs and arms crossed, and lye down for a while.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:28 am

"Don't talk to me about value, Hijo! I'm one getting paid to be here!" Salvador shot back, calling after the tall teen wandering away. His words might have gone unheard or ignored, but that didn't bother Sal; he couldn't give less of a shit about one disrespectful punk. For a few seconds, the Old Soldier broke his stoic, professional persona, in favor of the attitude he was guessing most kids these days understood.

Kids... That's who he'd be watching over for the next year or so. Because until the students of this new years' class proved themselves, that's all they'd be to Salvador; kids. The Elder Guard took a breath, and exhaled with a sigh. Stopping all the motioning and movements with his arms, Salvador hooked his hands on his belt, lazily leaving them there as he observed the remaining students around the dock.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:43 am

Ren scoffs, and places one foot behind the other, turning his head to the other direction. He sees Kaltrina being trampled by a mass of students, and strides over, muttering a "Shitsurei," to excuse himself.

Okiro watches him for a moment, before turning her attention back to Mark. She gives another small smile, and nods her head. "It was pleasant enough, thank you for asking." She responds politely. "It seems Renji will play drinking buddy for you, tonight, then?" She asks with a single, light chuckle.

--

"Hey!" Renji calls as he approaches his teammate, shoulder-checking a few of the first years that were crowding around. He notices Robin had also approached his teammate, and nods in greeting. He clears his throat and looks away for a moment, and looks back at them. "Gonna be alright, Kaltrina?" He asks, standing over them, hands jammed in his coat pockets.

--

Xiang is quick to comply, following Raxus. "Thanks, Raxus," The girl says from behind her tall acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:40 am

Shrugging with a half grin, Mark said, offhandedly, "Yee-up, I guess he is.... Depends more on how you fancy the word, "drinking buddy", though. I'm bettin' more on him buyin' the brew, chattin' for a bit, an' then leavin' me to my vices."

Sparing a few seconds, Mark looks over his shoulder, checking up on the Underclassmen in his charge. They were all working to get luggage unloaded, so, turning to face Okiro again, Mark added lastly, and a bit quickly, "But hey! Great to hear your break went well. Dust knows we all need a good few weeks rest, once in a while."
----------------
"Eh, it's no problem...." Raxus replied, looking over his shoulder at Fahy, a reassuring grin on his face, "I was never much one for crowds, either..... 'Til I realized I'm a friggin' tank, and I could bust through the masses easy enough." The large Lion says, with a jokers mirth in his voice.

Until he stumbles into something, that is. Walking into, and stopping at, the rim of a hastily formed circle. In the center, a girl and two guys; students probably, both men asking their lady friend if she was alright. "Except, maybe, for now." Raxus mumbles, looking at Xiang with a sheepish half smile, "I-I think we should, uh... Go around." He said a bit louder, already trying to move around the small scene in from of him.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Roy had arrived at the airship early and remained asleep for the entire ride. Fast asleep, was suddenly stirred by the airship's automated announcement:

"This vessel will soon be departing, please make your way to the designated exits"

Groggy, Roy scratch his eyes and yawned. He stood up, straightened his coat, and cracked out his stiff joints. In an instant, his unkempt appearance shifted to a confident and sharp demeanor.

He made his way out of the exit doors and immediately the sunlight struck his face. The sight before him, the sprawling and grand gates of Beacon Academy. He made his way down to the walkway and spotted up ahead of the rest of the new students.

*Tsk* 'Not a red-head in the bunch'

Scanning again, looking further ahead, Roy spots Pyrrha Nikos.

'Spoke too soon, I'd forgot about her'

Roy kept a distance behind the main body of students, he didn't want to be mistaken for one of the peasants. Not only that, but he'd stand out right away. His higher-than-normal body temperature was even higher than usual after being asleep for so long.

'Now's not the time for me to make a grand appearance'

Hands in his coat pockets, he proceeded to make his way to the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:12 pm

As the tide of students disembark from the airship, Lí visibly relaxes, much more comfortable with this expected group of unknown faces. "I'm sure we'll find out in time."

At the older man's gestures, however, Lí picks up the message and suggests, "Looks like he could use some help, though. Why don't we make ourselves useful, then?"
Back to top Go down
https://into-shadows-rwby.rpg-board.net
Joe-Senpai

Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:01 am

"I am fine, don't worry about me." Saying that despite her look of being about to cry with blood streaming down from her nose to her mouth, she slowly blinks away her daze and gets up, facing the pair while straightening out her braid and hair, deciding to act strong despite everything.
Back to top Go down
Aphro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:35 am

Lucy made her way down to the dock slowly, gallantly, occasionally reaching behind her back and under her uniform to tighten her bindings. She knew that her girlfriend would be down there, so she made sure to look her best. That meant no glasses.

Faintly picking up her girl's voice, she suddenly beamed and ran as fast as she could towards it, going to tackle and hug the nearest person to her (Robin) and cry out happily, "Kalty~"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:11 am

"Possibly. I would wager that he'd carry you back to your dorm." Okiro says, a playful tone lacing around her words.

--

Renji sighs, and begins to observe his leader's wound. "...Kalt, just take a trip to the infirmary. At least get yourself patched up. The blood's still flowin'." He grumbles, looking over as he hears Lucy approach- and knock over Robin in the process.

--

Fahy stops and observes the young woman being helped by the hooded boy, and the blue eyed faunas boy. Her cyan orbs move over to the girl's wound, and back into her eyes. "Are you okay? Do you need us t'get someone for you? Nurse, or someone?" She asks politely, her tone clearly implying she was worried for the stranger's well being. She could see the surprised expression from the hooded boy, even though his only discernible feature was his mouth turned into a slight frown.

--

"A'kay!" Rudil replies, shooting a fist into the air. She grabs hold of Li's hand, running over towards Salvador. "Sal! Hey! Need some help?!" She asks as she runs over.

( I'm assuming Li's talking about Sal. Sorry, not too aware right now @_@ )
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:56 am

Gah! Robin yelled as he suddenly felt something slam into his side, throwing him to the ground beside the now standing Kalt. Groaning, he looked up at her, and subsequently her skirt, and quickly averted his gaze to look at Lucy. "I think you've got the wrong person, Lucy." He groaned, rubbing the dirt from his cheek as he pointed up at the white haired girl. "I'm Robin. Kalt's up there. Now could you please get off me? I think she's starting to get jealous." Robin said, adding the last part with a soft chuckle that shook the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 am

"Really?.... Nah... But, really, though?" Mark responded, picking up on Okiro's tone and grinning at the prospect of someone trying to carry him back to his dorm. "I mean, I'll be pissed drunk, and I'll likely forget I have .45 caliber guns in these arms..." Mark wonders out loud, raising his robotic appendages, the gears and pistons in both sounding a symphony of intricate machinery.
------------------------------------------------------------
After making his way out of the mass of people and onto the sidelines, Raxus turns around, and finds himself alone, yet again. A part of him wondered if Fahy had gotten absorbed into the masses for a second time, but at seeing the students around the Dock at a fewer number than earlier, he scratched that thought. Craning his neck, which wasn't very much, considering how tall he already was, the Large Faunas looked about for the shorter girl.

Normally, Raxus wouldn't be concerning himself with looking for someone; hell, a part of him would've walked away right about now. Something inside the Black Lion, though, kept him from leaving. As much of a greedy S.O.B he was, not all of the guilt in his body has been purged; he new that if he ditched his first potential friend now, he might not be so lucky making more.

Finally catching sight of Fahy, near the small grouping of people he'd shimmied past earlier, Raxus let out a bit of a throaty growl, and began his approach. Slowly, of course; he didn't want to tank his way in there and start asking if someone needed help or assistance. He'd play it safe, for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing his name being called out, or at least the shortened version of it, Salvador turned his head about, and looked for the source of the calling. He found its source in the form a young woman; older than a first year, possibly a third or fourth year student. As she got closer, Salvador began to, somewhat, recognize her. Salvador always treated the older students a bit better than the younger, not because of favoritism or anything like that, but because he knew that, since they'd gotten this far, they'd proven themselves to be capable future Hunters.

With a gesturing point, Sal ventured; "Ahh.... Perdóname, but you're... Blaus, yes? Rudil Blaus?"
Salvador's accent made pronouncing her name a bit difficult, but he spoke it nonetheless. "Thank you, for your offer, niña.... Most of the students are heading up the Main Avenue, but if you and your friend there," The Old guard gestured at Li, "Could round up those remaining, that would be mucho appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:54 am

Maia stands by Clover, sourrounded by the swarm of new students. She never liked crowds all that much so she clearly wasn't having a blast. Along with her nervousness with being a first year, she would like to get past the day as soon as possible.

She looks up to Clover looking for some and asks "Should we go to the shouting man or just hang back?"

-------

Darcil was just standing near his partner Mark enjoying the company of some fellow students. He occasionally glances back at the second years to make sure they are working. Jokingly smiling and waving at them. He pulls out his lighter and prepares to smoke again, when he notices the airship arriving. Seems just like the other day he was walking off that ship himself.

Breathing out a cloud of smoke he addresses his partner and company "I'll buy the first rounds if I can come." He smiles knowing that Mark likes the idea of free drinks.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 am

Lowering his arms and slipping his hands back into his pockets, Mark looks to Darcil, now, a devilish grin on his features. "Oh-ho... Don't tempt me, brother. You know you can come, but the question is: How well lined are your pockets, man?" Marks' grin never fades as he adds, "You've seen me at my worst, and at my best. If we ring in this new year tonight, you know what that intitles, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next