RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.

Go down 
+12
Aphro
Nitzlplix
illpretender
ecksdeeeXD
Joe-Senpai
Darcil
Alex Barkhorn
Shiro-Otaku
Vampire Surviver
Zou Sama
Brutus:Primus
Wei Tzu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn

Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:11 am

"Possibly. I would wager that he'd carry you back to your dorm." Okiro says, a playful tone lacing around her words.

--

Renji sighs, and begins to observe his leader's wound. "...Kalt, just take a trip to the infirmary. At least get yourself patched up. The blood's still flowin'." He grumbles, looking over as he hears Lucy approach- and knock over Robin in the process.

--

Fahy stops and observes the young woman being helped by the hooded boy, and the blue eyed faunas boy. Her cyan orbs move over to the girl's wound, and back into her eyes. "Are you okay? Do you need us t'get someone for you? Nurse, or someone?" She asks politely, her tone clearly implying she was worried for the stranger's well being. She could see the surprised expression from the hooded boy, even though his only discernible feature was his mouth turned into a slight frown.

--

"A'kay!" Rudil replies, shooting a fist into the air. She grabs hold of Li's hand, running over towards Salvador. "Sal! Hey! Need some help?!" She asks as she runs over.

( I'm assuming Li's talking about Sal. Sorry, not too aware right now @_@ )
Back to top Go down
http://remixedwriter.tumblr.com
ecksdeeeXD

Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:56 am

Gah! Robin yelled as he suddenly felt something slam into his side, throwing him to the ground beside the now standing Kalt. Groaning, he looked up at her, and subsequently her skirt, and quickly averted his gaze to look at Lucy. "I think you've got the wrong person, Lucy." He groaned, rubbing the dirt from his cheek as he pointed up at the white haired girl. "I'm Robin. Kalt's up there. Now could you please get off me? I think she's starting to get jealous." Robin said, adding the last part with a soft chuckle that shook the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 am

"Really?.... Nah... But, really, though?" Mark responded, picking up on Okiro's tone and grinning at the prospect of someone trying to carry him back to his dorm. "I mean, I'll be pissed drunk, and I'll likely forget I have .45 caliber guns in these arms..." Mark wonders out loud, raising his robotic appendages, the gears and pistons in both sounding a symphony of intricate machinery.
------------------------------------------------------------
After making his way out of the mass of people and onto the sidelines, Raxus turns around, and finds himself alone, yet again. A part of him wondered if Fahy had gotten absorbed into the masses for a second time, but at seeing the students around the Dock at a fewer number than earlier, he scratched that thought. Craning his neck, which wasn't very much, considering how tall he already was, the Large Faunas looked about for the shorter girl.

Normally, Raxus wouldn't be concerning himself with looking for someone; hell, a part of him would've walked away right about now. Something inside the Black Lion, though, kept him from leaving. As much of a greedy S.O.B he was, not all of the guilt in his body has been purged; he new that if he ditched his first potential friend now, he might not be so lucky making more.

Finally catching sight of Fahy, near the small grouping of people he'd shimmied past earlier, Raxus let out a bit of a throaty growl, and began his approach. Slowly, of course; he didn't want to tank his way in there and start asking if someone needed help or assistance. He'd play it safe, for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing his name being called out, or at least the shortened version of it, Salvador turned his head about, and looked for the source of the calling. He found its source in the form a young woman; older than a first year, possibly a third or fourth year student. As she got closer, Salvador began to, somewhat, recognize her. Salvador always treated the older students a bit better than the younger, not because of favoritism or anything like that, but because he knew that, since they'd gotten this far, they'd proven themselves to be capable future Hunters.

With a gesturing point, Sal ventured; "Ahh.... Perdóname, but you're... Blaus, yes? Rudil Blaus?"
Salvador's accent made pronouncing her name a bit difficult, but he spoke it nonetheless. "Thank you, for your offer, niña.... Most of the students are heading up the Main Avenue, but if you and your friend there," The Old guard gestured at Li, "Could round up those remaining, that would be mucho appreciated."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:54 am

Maia stands by Clover, sourrounded by the swarm of new students. She never liked crowds all that much so she clearly wasn't having a blast. Along with her nervousness with being a first year, she would like to get past the day as soon as possible.

She looks up to Clover looking for some and asks "Should we go to the shouting man or just hang back?"

-------

Darcil was just standing near his partner Mark enjoying the company of some fellow students. He occasionally glances back at the second years to make sure they are working. Jokingly smiling and waving at them. He pulls out his lighter and prepares to smoke again, when he notices the airship arriving. Seems just like the other day he was walking off that ship himself.

Breathing out a cloud of smoke he addresses his partner and company "I'll buy the first rounds if I can come." He smiles knowing that Mark likes the idea of free drinks.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 am

Lowering his arms and slipping his hands back into his pockets, Mark looks to Darcil, now, a devilish grin on his features. "Oh-ho... Don't tempt me, brother. You know you can come, but the question is: How well lined are your pockets, man?" Marks' grin never fades as he adds, "You've seen me at my worst, and at my best. If we ring in this new year tonight, you know what that intitles, right?"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:01 am

"Oh trust me I know what it means." He ashes his cig "Trust me my pockets are pretty well lined, I usually grab some bounties on the weekends for some quick cash. Snagging criminals is a fun and profitable business when you have the training to kill monsters of the night."

He looks back at the students arriving again "Besides, we should have some fun while we can. I'm sure we are gonna get sent to find to find one of these poor saps soon."
Back to top Go down
Aphro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:59 am

Lucy's face got quickly reddened by embarrassment as her mistake was pointed out. She released Robin and took out her glasses, putting them on and looking at the guy, face reddening more. She quickly reached behind her back and pulled on her bindings to tighten her, calming a little and getting up.

Dusting off her clothes, she started ignoring Robin completely and looked over Kaltrina, "Oh dear, Kalty, what happened to you!? We need to get this checked as soon as we can." she said.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Clover smiles at her friend, and points down the main avenue, where all the student's appeared to be heading.

"Perhaps we should follow?"
Back to top Go down
Joe-Senpai

Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:59 pm

"I'm fiiine, no need for nothing." Getting up, she looks at the group gathering before wiping her nose, flinching at the stinging sensation and moving to Lucy, blushing slightly as she said under her breath, "Lulu! Don't use the nicknames in public!" Coughing afterwards, she speaks up to the others, "A-Anyway! I will be fine, no need to go to the nurse. Was just surprised. If it lasted longer I could of just spiked people."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Maia fixes her strap on her rifle so that it hang better on her back. Readjusting her scarf she looks at Clover and says "Seems like a good idea to me, there may be a orientation or something." Despite how nervous she has been feeling she stands up straight, grabs Clovers hand and starts following the crowd.....her face slowly turning more red as she goes.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Clover doesn't seem to make any movements to suggest being uncomfortable with being led around, merely following behind her new friend, her coat swaying gently behind her, and her weapon quietly shifting about on her hip as she walked. She didn't seem to take notice of the odd looks she was getting, and instead merely kept her eyes fixed ahead, staring almost dreamily up at the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Mark chuckled at Darcils' words, bringing up an arm to lightly pat his teammate on the shoulder a couple times. "Aye, I'll give you the same deal I offered Ren, over there, then; one hundred Lien, one student, maybe two, tops, don't come back." The Scotsman paused for a moment, just to let his words sink in, before adding quickly, "Oh! And an extra fifty if we're the ones they call up to haul 'em back up."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:49 am

Darcil smiles and starts to laugh "Shit i'll just give you the money now then!" He glances back at the workers once more slightly and starts to notice slacking off and makes eye contact with him. He pulls his jacket back slightly and taps his fingers on Black Ice. The worker stands up and starts working again. "Damn second years, don't nearly piss me off as much as first years sometimes. So what all work do we have to do left?"
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:45 am

Mark laughed in turn, clapping Darcil on the shoulder a few times because of the money quip. After his chuckling died down, Mark also threw a look over his shoulder, observing the younger students before saying; "Ah, give 'em a break, Darcil; think back, man... We were like them once. Hell, we were them once." Mark allowed himself a few more beats of laughter before adding, "Anyway, there really isn't much left to do. The second years'll bring the luggage up, and we," Mark gestured between himself, Darcil, and the other upperclassmen, "Are free to do as we please for the next day.... Or, at least until classes start."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:01 am

"I'm sure that'd be easier on Renji-kun's pocket's, so he'd probably appreciate the extra company." Okiro chimes in with a single nod of her head.

--

Renji looks over at the girl with pink hair, and back at Kalt, before sighing and standing. "...Fine, alright. If you're fine, you're fine." He grumbles to his teammate, shrugging his shoulders and folding his arms. "U-um...Raxus, I think we should follow the others to wherever we're s'posed to go." The young woman says timidly, motioning to her larger companion to follow the others.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:06 pm

Robin chuckles as Lucy suddenly switches from him to Kaltrina. Single minded as ever. He thought, chuckling himself as he stood up to full height, walking over to the two girls. "You sure about that, Kalt? That looked pretty bad." He asked, craning his neck till he heard the satisfying series of pops.
Back to top Go down
Aphro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:12 pm

"I insist." Lucy spoke forcefully, starting to walk off while holding Kalt by the wrist, "You're coming with me... Either the nurse is going to nurse you, or I am." she added, huffing and tugging Kalt to follow.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Mark hums in agreement, nodding his head and huffing out a bit of laughter before saying; "Ah, see? What'd I tell ya, 'the more, the merrier'." That said, the Scotsman goes quiet for the next few moments, casually looking about at the ever shrinking flow of students from the Airship. At realizing they'd been standing and talking there for quite some time now, Mark speaks up; "Sooooo.... Besides tonight, uh... Is anyone planning a trip into Vale anytime soon? We've still got a day or so; so if anyone needs the company, I'm free...."
---------------------------
"U-uh, yeah, I was just about to... Say..." Raxus, once again close enough, tried to get a good look at what had been happening. But, whatever had happened, it seemed to have sorted itself out. "Yeah, follow the others... Sounds like a good idea." Raxus agreed, and without much need for further persuasion, turned from where he stood and proceeded to head up the Main Avenue.
Back to top Go down
Joe-Senpai

Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:42 am

Yelping, Kaltrina squirms and tries to get out of Lucy's grip, her semblance flaring up as thorns start wrapping down her arm and reach Lucy's hand, the thorns inches away from piercing her flesh, "S-Seriously! The nurse is scary and always yells, it is like dealing with a crazed horse! Please don't make me go~" Squirming all the more, more tendril like branches of the thorns start going down her legs to shoot into the ground, aiming to slow them down.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:23 am

Chuckling loudly as Kaltrina was taken 'prisoner', Robin's laughter only escalates as he sees her thorns try and prevent the inevitable. Drawing two arrows from one of his quivers, he springs them open and throws them like darts, one after the other, severing Kaltrina's anchors. "Have fun you two!" He yelled after them, chuckling to himself as he left the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Aphro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 pm

''It's for your own benefit. Trust me. I'll be there with you if you need me to, and I'll reward you nicely if you comply.'' not caring for the thorns, Lucy pulled Kalt along, knowing full well that her girlfriend could escape at any time if she tried seriously.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Receiving instruction from the grizzled looking man, Lí nods and begins doing as requested. Raising his voice, the effeminate man calls out over the din of noise the new students were making, "All first years to the auditorium! I repeat, all new first years to the auditorium!" As he does this, he steps down the main avenue leading towards Beacon and begins gesturing down the path, hoping to further convey his instructions.
Back to top Go down
https://into-shadows-rwby.rpg-board.net
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Shinda's eyes turn up, his red orbs gazing into the crowd before him. He spotted an effeminate looking young man ushering students down the main avenue. His head tilts to the side slightly, before he shakes his head, and follows in silence.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:54 am

Maia hears the call for all students to go to the auditorium. Doing so she paces herself and walks into the auditorioum. She looks around at how big it is and her eyes sparkle a bit as she smiles.

------

"Yea I suppose your right." Stands up straight and thinks to what he may have to do in the next few days. Then it clicked, and Mark might just be the person to help him with something. "Well Mark, I may have something tommorow if your intersested...." The tone in his voice shifting slilghtly more serious.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:37 am

Nodding in approval, Salvador watched the older students, who'd offered their help, guide the First Years to the Auditorium. Now, with a few issues out of mind, Sal turned about and focused a majority of his attention back to observing the new students. If he saw some misbehaving, the old Guard would admonish them, and direct them to the Auditorium. If direction was all some required, Sal would give them just that.
------------------
At hearing his team mates offer, Mark shifted at an angle, and turned his head the rest of the way to look at Darcil; the look about the Scotsman genuinely curious. "Tomorrow?..... Ah, alright then, brother, what's the deal? What's happening?" Mark seemed to pick up on the his tone; three years with this guy, he could guess this must be a serious Bounty.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 am

"Lucy, she already said no- Ah, forget it." Ren says, giving up halfway through his rant. "I'll be in Vale later if you need anything, Kalt." He calls as he walks back towards Mark and the others. "Sorry. Problems with my team...What'd I miss?" He asks, with Okiro only shrugging her shoulders in response.

--

"Looks a mite crowded..." Fahy comments, looking further ahead as everyone begins to crowd around. She sees three individuals waving them all in the right direction, but keeps her gaze straight ahead.

--

"C'mon, kiddos, you heard the big guy! Mosey on that way! Git along!" Rudil shouts with her trademark smile.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:13 am

"All first years to the auditorium! I repeat, all new first years to the auditorium!"

'Oh, for ff'
Shard sighs.
'I guess that means the "welcome party" or whatever is starting. Shit.'
Shard gets up from a tree he'd been resting on and makes his way to the Auditorium.
Upon reaching the place, he pushes his way past a small blonde girl and makes his way to a corner where he might be able to sit down and go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:01 am

"Hmm, well, you didn't miss anythin' much. We're still on for tonight, that's for sure.... Oh! An' Darcil, over here," Mark used a pointing-thumb gesture at his partner, "He'll be join in' us. That way, I won't be robbin' you completely of your cash." The Scotsman said, summing it up; adding a friendly, jokers grin once he'd said his peace.
-----------------
"Yeah, a mite crowded.... Take that, and add maybe three or four dozen more.... Yeah, that seems about right." Raxus added in, sounding thoughtful, but with the greater undertones of playful sarcasm. As he moved along, the large Faunas took into account how the space around him seemed to be shrinking. Just a bit weary, Raxus lowered his left hand onto Tyrants' hilt, gripping his weapon, keeping it close.
------------------
Salvador did as he was assigned to do. He waved students over, directed them up the Avenue, answered questions here and there; the basics, really. Over all, the observed what the other, older students did. The Old Guard took note of this, and made a mental note to tell the Headmaster of the help they were.

After all this was over, Sal counted that he had at least one more day to get himself fully situated. Then the real work would begin.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Being one of the very last to flood into the auditoriam, Shinda scowled and stayed towards the back of the room, leaning against a back wall with his arms crossed, glaring up at the stage, where Ozpin and Goodwitch stood waiting.
--
As Clover was pulled into the large, crowded room, she started to squeeze Maia's hand tighter than she should have been, her own robotic strength showing through ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Darcil stares at the ground and keeps puffing away at his smoke "Well Iv'e been lookin for someone. A bounty lets say it. I'll fill you in later but I want to find this son a bitch and ill pay ya well for helping me." He grips his coat slightly as he tells his partner this. Looking up at him he says "So what ya say? You don't have to if you don't want to."

------

As Maia gazed around the room she starts to feel her hand being gripped hard. She winces in pain slightly and gets her hand free. "Ouch!" She rubs her hand.

"I would like to keep my real arm still" She thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:00 am

Clover's expression turns into one of shock and geniune guilt. Tears well up in the corners of her large eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" she apologizes, bowing her head slightly in apology, reaching up and rubbing at her eyes with balled up fists.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:49 am

"Pfft, what kinda question is that, man? 'Course I'll lend you a hand, brother." Mark said in earnest, lightly nudging Darcil's shoulder with a balled fist. Mark could tell, with the way his partner spoke about this bounty, that there was something about this job. The man had an air of seriousness about him, something Mark had only ever seen on rare occasions. "We shot our way outta the Emerald Forest, I figure we can shoot our way outta most anything, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:16 am

"Oh you can trust me when I say bullets are gonna fly." He takes his smoke from his hand and pinches it with this index and thumb. Looking at Mark "I want this asshole alive though, little hurt is fine but it better not be serious. I'll pay ya when I get a hold of him with my own hands. I can fill ya tonight while we are out if you want."

Darcil appreciated having Mark helping out. With his drinking and Darcils smoking, they seemed to get along just fine.

He throws his cig on the ground and hastily gets another one ready. Thinking about this bounty is already making him anxious. He notices his hands slightly shaking as he grabs his lighter. He gets his grip and lights up again.

------

Maia notices Clover tearing up and hold her hand and looks in her eyes. "Please don't cry! It's ok I sware you didn't hurt me that bad." She looks around and notices some attention they are getting, she then proceeds to hug her scarf tightly.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:19 am

The girl sniffles, looking up, her cheeks streaked with tears, her mouth pursed shut, seemingly to keep herself from sobbing further. She nods, purposely neglecting to return the hold, not wanting to hurt her new friend again.

"Be careful Clover, Humans are fragile..."
The professors words replayed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:13 am

Mark lightly chuckled at Darcil's words, knowing that when he promised hot lead, it wasn't something to take lightly. "So, track him, find him, and kick his arse into next Sunday?" The Scotsman wondered out loud, looking over his left robotic arm, tone questioning as if to reaffirm that was the goal. "I won't put holes in the guy.... Concussions are a different story, though." Mark muttered after a quick beat of silence, knowing that he'd have to keep his arms' torque motors in check.

Looking up from his left prosthetic, Mark immediately noticed how Darcil was getting a bit.... Twitchy. Lowering his left arm back to his side, Mark asked aloud; "Anyone else getting tired? Feels like we've been standing for hours.... There a bench near by, or somethin'?....." He trailed off, turning his head about to find a suitable rest area.
Back to top Go down
Joe-Senpai

Joe-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:35 am

As her vines were severed, she yelps before nearly flying forwards, having been leaning on them for added resistance, yelling out, "Curse you Robin~" Before she gives up her resistance, her aura fading away as she leans on Lucy, "If she says anything mean, I will be upset. And you won't like me when I am upset. Besides, why can't I go to Vale as well? I mean, I can totally go to a place there what is not the hospital and feel better."
Back to top Go down
Aphro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:53 pm

"If you're going to be upset I'm going to be hugging you." Lucy huffed and continued to pull Kaltrina along, "And aren't you the one who says that fear is unacceptable? Yet you're scared of the nurse. Don't be such a scaredy cat, it's for your own good, and it's going to stop me from worrying."

She then stopped momentarily and turned her around, staring her in the eyes, "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:19 pm

"Time has seemed to pass from all this talk. Looks their is one over their." He points to the bench and makes his way for a seat. All that was on his mind at the moment was his next bounty. This wasn't for a score, to protect the innocent. This bounty was different, hell its not even a bounty really. This was a just a good ol fashion case of vengeance. Taking its form in a six cylinder long colt.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

Mark, making a move to join Darcil, took a moments pause, quickly remembering their still present company. Turning on his heel, the Scotsman spoke as he walked backwards; "A'right, so, I'm gonna head over there, sit for a bit." The Scotsman made a pointing motion with his thumb, aimed over his shoulder. "You two are more than welcome to join; that is, unless you've got something else planned. In which case, I'll be seeing you two later."

Mark made a point to look at Renji, "You, Ren, you, I will be seeing later. Not gonna forget, man; I'm holding you to it." He then shifted his visions angle, looking to Okiro, "Okiro. Always a pleasure talking with you, Lass." At that, Mark turned back around, hands in his pockets as he made his way over to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:59 pm

A white and red blur streaks over the gaps on the rooftops of the academy grounds, beginning from the dorm building, an heading towards the Ballroom tower rooftop, the brilliant colors dragging across the sky very conspicuously.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Shard's eyes darted open, and he was on his feet with Shrapnel's hilt in hand. He could hear something...
It sounded like... Something tapping on various substances...
Shard looked around a little. It wasn't coming from the Auditorium, and he doubted anyone not listening for trouble would pick it apart from all the other noise.
'Why am I so on edge?'
Since his little "event" on the airship, Shard had been completely unable to rid himself of the feeling of imminent danger.
'I'm losing my mind...'
He pinpointed the noise... It was moving around the rooftops?
'No wonder I feel uneasy... Nut-jobs running around the roof. The hell is even going on here?'
Tired of just sitting around and waiting for others to do things, Shard yelled out.
"COME ON, LET'S JUST GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 pm

"Wouldn't dream of it." Ren replies, his tone low an monotone, though there was sincerity in his words. "...Kinda reminds me of the occasional bounty we'd take." He snickers as Mark and Darcil walk off. "...Indeed." Okiro responds, before sighing and bowing her head. "...We going to tail them and make sure they don't mess up?" She then asks. "You know it." He responds.

--

"I-is something the matter?" Fahy asks, seeing Raxus grip his weapon. "I don't think that gripping your weapon like that will make ya friends, Raxus." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:17 am

"Force of habit." Raxus says quickly, explaining away the grip he had on his cleaver-cutlass, and for the next few moments, that's how he kept it, with his eyes forward, back straight, looking about ready for anything. However, after taking subtle glances at Fahy, The crowd around him, and his still rigid hand, Raxus let out a silent sigh, letting up on the grip on Tyrant's hilt. He still had his hand there, but left more slack than stiff; this many people around, students, not a clan of thieves, was going to take some getting used to.
-------------------------
Plopping down on the bench Darcil had pointed out, Mark let out a relaxed sigh, the ache in his legs slowly beginning to fade from his muscles. For the greater portion of the day, he'd been working around; organizing the students, carrying messages, running from one end of the Academy to the other.... Mark felt he deserved this little drink break. So, reaching into his vest, Mark pulled out his palm sized, black metal flask, uncapped it, and did what he did best. Of course, this was nothing compared to tonight's escapade.
-------------------------
Figuring that most of, if not all the students were already in the Auditorium, Salvador made a last minute check that what he had to do here was finished. The Airdock was near clear, little to no students around.... Everything seemed fine. For security purposes, though, Salvador was going to stay here a while longer, just until the Airship had de-coupled and taken off for its return trip.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Calming down a bit after thinking about his bounty, Darcil stretches his legs out and relaxes for a bit. "Tonight should be pretty damn fun." Honestly looking forward to tonights shenanigans. Darcil never gets out much and usually doesn't socialize.

He looks at the crowd of new students and smiles to himself. "Reminds ya a bit when we first got here huh?"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:23 am

As he looks toward Beacon proper to ensure the new students are going the right direction, Lí notices a conspicuously familiar blur of color moving along the upper reaches of the buildings. Confident that the tide would direct any stragglers in the right direction, he begins moving toward the ballroom tower, where he notices the motion stop. "I'll meet you back at the dorm, Rudil!" he calls, already worried for his partner.

When he reaches the foot of the tower, he looks up, and shifts, propelling himself skyward, and beyond his destination. Quickly drawing Wyrmtalon, he shifts the hook, grimacing slightly as he hears it embed itself in the rooftop before the cord draws tight and begins pulling him in.
Back to top Go down
https://into-shadows-rwby.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.   Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Beacon. Please Try to Not Stumble Off the Cliffside Airdock.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next