RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!

Go down 
+9
Vampire Surviver
Brutus:Primus
Vide
Kooplah
Sumdumcat
Swordslinger
FunkyMonkey
Chess Nekota
Wei Tzu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Startled, Xiang nearly lets out a squeak of shock, and looks up to the girl with pink hair. "U-um..." Xiang mutters, nearly intimidated by the girl's monotone words. "...I-I'm Xiang. Xiang Fahy." She says, gulping down any nervousness and trying her best at being social. She slowly stands, looking up at the girl, and extending her hand. "...What's your name?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
http://remixedwriter.tumblr.com
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Priscilla shook the hand, her expression blank and almost emotionless. "Priscilla Valenheim." she said plainly before looking around the room. "Why are you here? Not to sound rude, but you know. Reasons for being here, and what not. What are they?" she asked before beginning to toss her bubble between her hand and tail again from sheer boredom. Her other hand was used to press the volume control buttons on her phone to turn down her music, so as to be able to listen to Xiang and her music at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

"N-Nice to meet you, Xiang and Dusk..." Doris said quietly as she began hiding more into her book. She eased up a bit when Dusk asked her what she was reading. "W-well, I-I'm reading a fairy tale about a girl who-"

It was around that time that she saw Priscilla move over to talk to Xiang. She stopped in her tracks upon seeing cat ears. Pink one. Doris froze into stone and she turned extremely pale. She could Xiang and Priscilla talking and she begged the creators Priscilla wouldn't notice her. She began to shake furiously.

"C-c-c-c-cat...cat! Cat!" she squeaked. She bolted up just as she heard her Scroll's message tone. "I-I-I'm sorry! Please excuse me!" she squeaked again before darting to the edge of the ballroom where the bathroom was. She didn't go inside but sat down in another corner, panting, trying to calm down. She saw the message and it was who she had hoped for and it calmed her down a bit. She breathed in and replied, rapidly tapping on her scroll.

DormMouse5: That makes two of us...;~; I'm also at my new school and there are so many people. It's...it's so unpleasant! I just want to go home...what is it like there?
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm

"...Nice talking to you..." said Claire when Dusk left her, though really she was only talker to herself at that point. "How strange the girl is." she thought to herself. Claire wanted to meet some more people, but everyone seemed to either be retreating into their own shells or forming their own groups already. "Back to drawing." She pulled out her art pad and pencil from her bag again and resumed sketching.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 pm

"O-oh...Um," Xiang stammers, running her fingers through her long bangs. "I-I read a lot of stories of Hunters...Watched movies as a kid, and I wanted that freedom. I wanted my own life, and I wanted to help people who couldn't help themselves. People who...Felt trapped. And scared. I can't stand by and allow people to suffer. Th-that's, um...The shortened version of it." She admits, clearing her throat and pointing her cyan eyes up at Priscilla. "Ah, y-your name is pretty, by the way!" She compliments, finally noticing how incredibly apathetic the girl looked. "...What about you? Why do you want to attend Beacon?" She asks quietly, swaying her head to try and get her bangs out of her vision.
Back to top Go down
Chess Nekota

Chess Nekota

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:04 am

Cheshire glanced over upon hearing a girl yelp. "Well... at least she's dressed more modestly," Cheshire murmured dryly. He looked down upon hearing his scroll. He loosened up slightly upon receiving the message, relaxing for the first time since he got here.

SchrodingersCheshire13: I feel like I've fallen into a mad world of nonsense. The staff seems reliable but I question their ethics in placing a bunch of men and women in the same room overnight. Well, at least they're not making men stay in the same dorm room with women for the next three years. What about you? How's your school like?
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 am

The female cat faunus seemed to have ignored her, so Doris was glad of that. She hunched in her corner with her things and a purple sleeping bag before receiving a reply. Scanning the room to make sure no one was going to interrupt her, she read the message and felt herself smile a bit.

DormMouse5: Really? How funny, the same thing's happening over here. -_-; Maybe it's common for colleges to do such a thing. Mad, indeed! I'm not liking it one bit, though...there were a two girls who talked to me, but...well, I guess I was pretty bad at it. Funny, because talking with you is so easy...
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:37 am

"I go to Beacon because..." Priscilla started before pausing herself and looking up at the ceiling. "Because I want to." she lied, her monotone voice making it confusing as to whether she was actually lying or not. "I have no real reason to be here other than I got bored and wanted something to do." she said before the purple girl caused her little disruption. When she yelled 'cat', Priscilla's eyes snapped around to look at her with confusion. "Me?" Priscilla asked, looking at the mouse girl as she ran to the other side of the room with a tiny bit of a confused expression. "Did... I do that?" she asked as she looked to the mouse girl from across the room. "You did see that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Chess Nekota

Chess Nekota

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:02 am

Chess allowed himself to sink back in his spot against the wall, sliding down slightly to a more relaxed position as he exchanged messages with DormMouse5.

SchrodingersCheshire13: I do as well. You're much easier to talk to than any of these people. I wish we could meet for real one day.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 am

Doris' mouse ears twitched back and forth perkily reading the last sentence without realizing it. Her face flushed a bit, but she continued to type on her scroll behind her book.

DormMouse5: I...I would really like that. Maybe, someday. I mean, I don't even know where you are, but I can't help feeling you're actually much closer than I think. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Chess Nekota

Chess Nekota

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:58 am

Chess smirked a bit but quickly righted himself, glancing around to make sure nobody saw him actually smiling for once.

SchrodingersCheshire13: Yeah. For some reason I feel as if you're right across the room from me. Maybe we'll bump into each other one day. Well, I hope you make good friends at your school. What's it like anyway?
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:50 am

The pair of sighs off to the side go unnoticed by the heiress, as does the presence of a faunus girl now holding a vial of Dust that had spilled from the white-haired girl's bag. "Then why did I find you manhandling my bag?" Weiss challenges, leaning forward slightly more so as to try coaxing an answer out of the girl in front of her.
Back to top Go down
https://into-shadows-rwby.rpg-board.net
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:55 am

"I was just looking for mine!" Ruby said, taking a step back and hitting Weiss's bag with the step, accidentally knocking it over. "Oh! I'm sorry!" Reacting purely on instinct, Ruby grabbed the bag and held it up to Weiss.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:13 am

"..... Hrrg.... Arrg! What the?! Raagh!, The hell?? You think that's funny?!"

A ruckus was building inside one of the Ballroom bathrooms. Sounded like four, maybe five people in there were running around, throwing body weight, bumping into every friggin' thing. There was what sounded like a crash, like pipping being bent or broken, and a wet snapping noise, almost like a bull whip. Then, a muffled, rumbling roar emanated from the bathrooms' closed door. Almost immediately after, three male students came sprinting out, as if a fire was lit under their asses. A fourth guy came out a few moments later, not running or walking, more like he was tossed out of the Bathroom.

Lastly, the source of the roar came out of the Bathroom. The Black Lion, Raxus, stalked through the doorway, a hulking monolith, advancing on the guy that had been thrown out moments earlier. The large Faunas' long, black hair was untied, left to hang loose, a true mane. It was slightly wet, too, from his shower. Raxus' wore a pair of black sweat pants, his night wear, and was barefoot. His tail, fit through a hole in the back, swayed from side to side, almost predatory, and in the confusion, Raxus hadn't put a shirt on, leaving his heavily muscled physique on display.

"Think it's funny to tug on tails, huh? Tug a Lions' tail, then slap his backside with a wet towel, huh?" The large Lion rumbled, his voice dangerous, and thanks to his Aura, fear inducing; his posture was animalistic, and his rusty-golden eyes locked onto the frightened students'. The kid on the ground stuttered, maybe in an attempt to explain why he did what he did, or apologize. Didn't really matter, because Raxus was already a few feet away, ready throttle the little punk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:23 am

Shinda's eyes turn up at the scene of two boys getting into a fight. A slow smile spread across his face. A faunus, maybe, but he could definitely see a strong possible rival to his strength. This boded well. He turned his gaze up to look at the sky out the window above him, making a mental note to challenge the boy one day.

--

Clover stood up, a concerned look on her face as she watched a scene unfold across the room. She hated seeing people get hurt, and contemplated intervening. But her father's words rang in her head, and, seeing she had attracted a few eyes that were close to her, sits once again, a red tint creeping to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah

Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:45 am

Kaali silently stood to the side, distant enough to remain ignored by Ruby and Weiss as she watched them. She was unsure who to return the vial she had picked up to, and their conversation didn't quite seem like it was something to be interrupted by a stranger. So she waited, briefly reaching down to grab her duffel bag, filled with mostly clothes and a few books of various topic and type, and pulled it closer to her feet.

Her ears twitch slightly at the sounds coming from the only somewhat distant bathroom area, but as she turns her head to investigate, she sighs slightly, unable to see what is happening from her current location. Not interfering with the affairs of others was something she was pretty good at, unless they were to request it.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:25 am

"Hey! Put a shirt on!"

Stepping up to the student's defense (kinda) was a smaller creature, this one was a lion faunas as well, but she as a golden yellow to Raxu's cold black. Alina Aurelia stood firm despite the beast in front of her, whether it was stupidity or bravery...Well, that was up to them to decide.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:30 am

"Hey, watch what you're doing!" Weiss exclaims upon seeing her bag get stepped upon by the red-headed girl. "What are you even doing here, you uncoordinated dolt?!" she demands, quickly snatching her bag and turning away slightly to keep her right eye trained on the perceived offender. "I swear, if I find even one vial of Dust broken, or missing..." The heiress trails off, stepping a short ways off to open her bag and inspect the contents.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:38 am

Don't you just hate it when an obstacle presents itself out of nowhere?

Raxus sure as hell did, especially when they came in the form of a shorter Lioness. Huffing a growl of annoyance, the Black Lion rumbled; "I have a shirt. I'll put it on. First, let me teach this guy some bathroom etiquette..." Raxus trailed off as he looked around the golden haired Lioness, and spotted the offending student high-tailing it away. "Arrgh! Look at what'cha did!" He growled out a bit angrier, gesturing at the running kid and looking back down at Alina. 'Hrrmm... I could commend her bravery; however, she is a Lion, so it isn't unexpected....' The Larger Faunas thought, staring down the Lioness.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:54 am

"I'm sure their all there! Really!" Ruby said quickly, feeling really tiny right about now....

------

Alina blinked, turning around "Oh, look. He's running." Turning back to Raxus, she smirked, "Just goes to show you shouldn't around picking on people. You never know when they could get away."
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:25 am

Raxus, still looking at Alina, took a step forward, raising a hand and pointing a finger just under her chin. He opened his mouth to speak, upper-lip curved into a snarl to display a large, sharpened canine.... But no words came to mind. He couldn't form a single thing to say, too much of his focus being placed on the shorter Lioness; on what she'd done, what she'd said, and that damn smirk she had on her face.

Quick as it opened, Raxus closed his maw, lowered his arm and took a step back. He took a few breaths to level himself out a bit before saying, "Me? Me go around picking on people?" Letting out an angered growl, Raxus added, "You should be tellin' that to him, he's the one who pulled my tail!.... Ya never pull a Lions' tail.... Slapped my Aft with a wet towel, too...."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah

Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:40 am

Taking a few steps toward Ruby and Weiss, Kaali had decided that now might be a good time to return the vial of red powder Dust. She stopped a bit short, but easily in their peripheral vision, and extended her two hands out, toward both parties with the vial resting safely in her open palms. A polite smile on her face, she says nothing, hoping that the angry girl won't lash out any further.
Back to top Go down
Vide

Vide

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:42 am

Dorrance's ears wince to all the commotion. She can hear the two girls still arguing and something else around the opposite edge of the ballroom. She winced as her mouse ears twitched lowly and flattened behind her. She looked at the reply on the scroll first smiling and then sighing.

DormMouse5: ^^ Maybe. I hope you make lots of friends, too, though I doubt I ever will, being as shy as I am. -_-; What's it like here? Noisy...very noisy...well, at least two people are noisy enough to take place for everyone else here...Sometimes, I wish my ears weren't as sensitive as they are.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 am

Xiang raises a brow in slight confusion, deciding to reply with, "U-um...I'm not too sure I follow...No one just waltzes right into a dangerous combat school because...They were bored." She begins playing with her long, strawberry-blonde locks, again, and suddenly back tracks. "B-but, ya know, that's perfectly okay, I guess. I-I'm not one to judge." She stammers.

It was then that she observed just what Priscilla was referring to - the young woman that ran away, after shrieking something about a cat. "Ah, yes, she did seem a tad bit nervous, didn't she...?" She replies, looking back towards the ears atop Priscilla's head. She opens her mouth to respond, when she hears a familiar voice roar, its anger resonating throughout the room. She knew that voice.

She whips her head around to see Raxus, shirtless, about ready to pummel a frightened student to death. Xiang takes a step forward, about to intervene. "Hey, Rax-" She begins, but cuts herself off - not only because she was about to become the center of attention, should she yell across the room, but also, another smaller girl appeared in front of Raxus. Something in her caused her to shrink back. O-oh. Looks like he made...Another friend. That's good. She thinks to herself. Clearing her throat, she turns back to face Priscilla. "Ah, sorry about that. I-I happen to be acquainted with him..." She murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:59 am

Dusk sighed heavily, hoping that the girl would be ok as she got up and went back to CLaira, "Sorry about that." she said as she went to sit down beside her. "I thought she was in trouble and so I went to see what was wrong."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:12 am

"Oh hey." said Claire to Dusk. She set down her art pad. "No problem. This first night is definitely turning out to have much more commotion than I expected." Claire thought a little. "Where were we? Oh right. What do you think of the school so far?"
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:16 am

"I like what I see so far from the school." Dusk answered as she was sitting beside the girl. "What do you think about it? Like what you see so far?"
Back to top Go down
Chess Nekota

Chess Nekota

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Chess sighed exhaustively as he heard more arguing around him.

SchrodingersCheshire13: From what I can tell I've got several people on my end like that. I don't even know what they're arguing about and I can just about hear every word. I'm sure a nice person like you can make plenty of friends. Maybe you just need to... I don't know, talk to somebody. It won't be pleasant starting the school year knowing nobody. I'm not one to talk but still.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 am

"You're right, no one just waltzes in." Priscilla said, looking down at Xiang. "Isn't that why they have the entrance exams and stuff?" she asked before looking back around the room. When the two lion faunas appeared and started to confront each other, Priscilla only stared from a distance, watching them out of sheer boredom. "You know the taller one? I see... Do you like him?" she asked out of curiosity. She wondered if she could get along with him later, but she was unsure of that. Possibly, but it wasn't guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:15 am

"You know what I mean..." Xiang huffs under her breath, averting her gaze. Priscilla looked off to the side, and Xiang followed her gaze to Raxus and his new friend. "Raxus? Yes, I, ah, met him on the airship coming in here. He's...A little rough around the edges, and...Kind of intimidating, but...He seems nice enough." She replies with a shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:58 am

"Well, everything seems great," began Claire.  "We haven't really seen the instructors yet, so I wonder what they're like.  Still, the school appears impressive and the other students seem to be looking forward to bright future, even if they're a bit rowdy."  She made a briefly annoyed look at the two lion faunus and Ruby and Weiss.  "Anyways is their anything you're looking forward to while you're here?"

Last edited by FunkyMonkey on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 am

Dusk chuckled at that statement, "Still, rowdy or not, it may still be interesting." she said to the girl. "What do you expect tomorrow will be like?" she asked, now wanting to see how it would be like.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 am

Without rushing herself, Weiss checks and mentally tallies each vial of Dust, both amazed and relieved that none had been damaged in the poor handling of her bag that she'd witnessed, though she'd never show it. After checking each one, however, she stops short, then quickly tallies up her inventory again, still coming up one vial short. Knitting her brow together, she whirls on the red-clad girl who'd been manhandling her bag, ready to rant about theft, only for a pair of outstretched hands holding a vial, with the SDC logo etched on it, to catch her attention. For a bare moment, her eyes slightly widen in surprise, until she sees the pair of animal ears atop the girl's head. "Just where did you get this?" the heiress demands, snatching the vial from the faunus girl's outstretched hands with a glare. Without waiting for an answer, though, she looks down to the vial, inspecting it for damage, as well as checking for any missing Dust. "I better not find any Dust missing out of this," she says, her voice carrying a harsh tone of warning.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:15 am

"Well honestly, I don't really have a clue." said Claire. "I know Beacon works off of a team-based structure, even at the first-year level, so I'm assuming that we'll be sorted into teams somehow tomorrow. Otherwise, your guess is as good as mine."

By this time, Weiss had turned her fury on another student, and Claire looked down the room to see what was going on. The girl in white seemed familiar, though Claire couldn't quite put on a name on it. Nonetheless, she looked back at Dusk to continue their conversation, hoping that Weiss would stop picking on those two girls.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:18 am

Dusk turn to see what Claire was looking at and saw Weiss and noticed what she was doing but look back at the girl, "So teams?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah

Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:29 am

Kaali lifts her eyebrows at Weiss's continued aggravation. Paranoid much? Wow.. But after her brief thought on the matter, she lowers her hands to the sides, using her left hand to motion toward the ground just behind her, trying to imply the location where she got it. Her face has a smile on it, hiding just a very faint amount of irritation. I'd rather not write this out for her.. and its quite loud in here. Hopefully she understands and I can be off. This girl is... unpleasant. The right ear atop her head flicked once as she stood motioning to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:34 pm

"Uh....I don't think she took anything." Ruby said lamely, approaching Weiss from behind and placing a hand on her shoulder, "And...I don't think she can speak."

-----

"....You sound repressed." Alina said, twirling a strand of her hair, totally unafraid, or just uncaring, take your pick, "I think this school has counselors for that."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 am

With a slight huff, Weiss brushes Ruby's hand off her shoulder before resuming her inspection. A few seconds later, she turns back about, first looking at the faunus girl for a brief moment, then rounding back on Ruby, pointing the undamaged vial at the red-head. "I would hope I don't see you manhandling my bag again," she warns, before turning back around to replace the small Dust canister in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah

Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:27 am

Kaali watches Weiss closely, unsure as to her hostility, though its not a stretch to know that her features atop her head and behind her may be influencing the situation. Kaali maintained her smile, taking a small step backward, before nodding her head as if taking her leave.

As she was, she turned around and leaned down to grab her bag, lifting it effortlessly. Kaali tried to pack somewhat lightly for her stay here, knowing she could go and get more things from Vale relatively easily. Before walking off, however, she lingered for a few moments, curious about the continuation of Ruby and Weiss's encounter.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 am

"Yes, teams," said Claire. "You know the team system, right? Four to a team, living and fighting alongside them for the entirety of the four years." Claire played with her hair a little bit. "So tell me about yourself, Dusk. Did you graduate from Signal like many others did?"
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 am

"Signal?" Dusk asked before noticing that must have been one of the schools to get into Beacon. "Uh..." she stuttered. not knowing if Claire would look at her weird since she couldn't really afford to go and thought that if she had said 'no', Claire would tell the others and get her kicked out. "Yeah," she lied.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 am

"I do know what you mean." Priscilla said, looking down at Xiang. "I just don't feel like giving the real answer." she said bluntly. When Xiang answered the question about the lion man, Priscilla nodded to show she was acknowledging the girl and then sighed. "I just ask because after that little scene... I just wasn't sure if he was the bully or the others were. Or maybe both..." Priscilla was almost seemingly mumbling to herself forgetting Xiang was there, but this was something she did commonly. A good little poke or prod or a few words would snap her out of it.

Last edited by Sumdumcat on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Shard was still wandering around the Main Hall. He had been looking for an ideal spot to sleep, but at this point he didn't care any more.
He had seen some stupid people doing stupid things, and it was annoying the already tense giant.
With a scowl on his face, he trudged along the aisles of beds, not paying attention to his footing.
This ended up as his downfall, (quite literally) as he tripped over some object in his way.
His face slammed into the ground. As he picked himself off the ground, blood ran from his nose.
Looking to see what he had tripped on, he spotted a pale little girl with black hair and green eyes.
"The hell? Get out of the way yeh little brat!" He snarled.
He wiped some blood from his nose and flicked it at her.
"I assume you wanted some of this, right? Else you'd have watched your damn feet!"
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Claire smiled, "Oh good. Good. You have to tell me what that is like. I never went to Signal, myself. I was privately tutored took an equivalency exam instead." She looked intently at Dusk, eager to hear more about Signal. However, Claire turned her attention to the large student who had just fallen face first and now had a bloody nose. Watching him yell at a girl, Claire said, partly to herself and partly to Dusk, "There is so much fighting going on here on just the first night. I wonder how we're going to make cooperative teams if there are so many poor first encounters amongst the other students."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Clover looked up as she felt someone trip over her legs, which she had only begun stretching a moment ago. Terribly sorry, she stood up, but before she could even manage to get a word out, she found the boy throwing his blood, which was now pouring from his nose, at her, the red liquid landing on her cheek. Momentarily, her eyes hardened, in an analytical stare. This human was angry, and large, she saw, and a fight could easily result in others getting hurt. Soon enough, her eyes shift back to their normal wide gaze.

Without a second more of hesitation, she reached down and tore a small piece from the hem of her nightgown, and held it out for the boy to take.

"For your nose! I'm really sorry!" she says, her chime in her voice, yet apologetic eyes doing their best to try and quell the boy's rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next