RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!

Go down 
+9
Vampire Surviver
Brutus:Primus
Vide
Kooplah
Sumdumcat
Swordslinger
FunkyMonkey
Chess Nekota
Wei Tzu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampire Surviver

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 am

"Signal?" Dusk asked before noticing that must have been one of the schools to get into Beacon. "Uh..." she stuttered. not knowing if Claire would look at her weird since she couldn't really afford to go and thought that if she had said 'no', Claire would tell the others and get her kicked out. "Yeah," she lied.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 am

"I do know what you mean." Priscilla said, looking down at Xiang. "I just don't feel like giving the real answer." she said bluntly. When Xiang answered the question about the lion man, Priscilla nodded to show she was acknowledging the girl and then sighed. "I just ask because after that little scene... I just wasn't sure if he was the bully or the others were. Or maybe both..." Priscilla was almost seemingly mumbling to herself forgetting Xiang was there, but this was something she did commonly. A good little poke or prod or a few words would snap her out of it.

Last edited by Sumdumcat on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Shard was still wandering around the Main Hall. He had been looking for an ideal spot to sleep, but at this point he didn't care any more.
He had seen some stupid people doing stupid things, and it was annoying the already tense giant.
With a scowl on his face, he trudged along the aisles of beds, not paying attention to his footing.
This ended up as his downfall, (quite literally) as he tripped over some object in his way.
His face slammed into the ground. As he picked himself off the ground, blood ran from his nose.
Looking to see what he had tripped on, he spotted a pale little girl with black hair and green eyes.
"The hell? Get out of the way yeh little brat!" He snarled.
He wiped some blood from his nose and flicked it at her.
"I assume you wanted some of this, right? Else you'd have watched your damn feet!"
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Claire smiled, "Oh good. Good. You have to tell me what that is like. I never went to Signal, myself. I was privately tutored took an equivalency exam instead." She looked intently at Dusk, eager to hear more about Signal. However, Claire turned her attention to the large student who had just fallen face first and now had a bloody nose. Watching him yell at a girl, Claire said, partly to herself and partly to Dusk, "There is so much fighting going on here on just the first night. I wonder how we're going to make cooperative teams if there are so many poor first encounters amongst the other students."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Clover looked up as she felt someone trip over her legs, which she had only begun stretching a moment ago. Terribly sorry, she stood up, but before she could even manage to get a word out, she found the boy throwing his blood, which was now pouring from his nose, at her, the red liquid landing on her cheek. Momentarily, her eyes hardened, in an analytical stare. This human was angry, and large, she saw, and a fight could easily result in others getting hurt. Soon enough, her eyes shift back to their normal wide gaze.

Without a second more of hesitation, she reached down and tore a small piece from the hem of her nightgown, and held it out for the boy to take.

"For your nose! I'm really sorry!" she says, her chime in her voice, yet apologetic eyes doing their best to try and quell the boy's rage.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:56 am

"...Oh. I-I'm sorry, I won't pry about it." Xiang sighs, following Priscilla's gaze to Raxus one again. She hums in thought, and turns back to Priscilla. "I-I'd assume that Raxus was the victim. You know, Faunas are often times...Prone to discrimination." She says carefully, glancing at the ears atop Priscilla's head that were under her hood. "Je's just, um...Brash, I s'pose you could say." She explains, looking back to watch the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
http://remixedwriter.tumblr.com
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:10 am

Priscilla laid on her back next to Xiang, looking into the girl's eyes with a blank expression. "I see... Mind if I sleep with you tonight?" she asked, staring into the girl's eyes, unblinking. "I've got my blanket and everything so..." Priscilla mumbled, reaching into her bag to pull out her blanket and wrap it around herself. "I just hope they all stop arguing and go to sleep already... Unless they wanna mess up whatever they have in planned for us tomorrow." she said, closing her eyes and sighing. She wasn't tired in the slightest yet, but that was because everyone was still yelling at each other. It would be real convenient if everyone just shut up and slept, but she figured that wasn't going to happen any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:18 am

"Repressed? You're saying I'm repressed?! You think something's holding me back, you're---!" Raxus nearly roared out, purely out of frustration, but once he'd realized that more than a few eyes had been drawn upon the two Lion Faunas, the larger Lion put a leash on his vocal levels, forcing himself to quell his raising levels of annoyed anger. With each "calming" breath, Raxus' chest seemed to emanate a low rumble, but after a few takes of air, he continued on in a much calmer tone; ".... I don't know where you got the idea... I, am perfectly fine... I'm sure this place has some great mental health... people, but I think I'm good, for now..."

'Please, don't get me started on being repressed....'

And Ho-lee-shit, was she starting to tick him off.
Now, in all honesty, not even Raxus, himself, knew why he was getting so agitated. But, if one where to hazard a guess, and the Black Lion would probably agree, it would have to be the Lioness' nonchalance; the way she didn't care, didn't even flinch.

Raxus' intimidation tactic had never failed before.... But, hey, there's a first for everything, right?

With a few final, calming breaths, Raxus took a look around the place, and immediately saw that quite a few people where trying to get some sleep. Realizing that the... Conversation, between the two of them would eventually lead nowhere, Raxus decided he'd be the first to take the high road. "I think it's about time I actually put a shirt on," He stated clearly, voice still withholding a growl, "A... Pleasure, meeting you..." Turning to leave, the larger Lion uttered lastly; "Name's Raxus, by the way...." He didn't know why, but he felt as thought he might as well give a name to the person he almost had an argument with. The sounds of his footfalls light thuds, Raxus headed back into the bathroom he'd come out of, mainly to gather what items he'd left before being provoked into action.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:40 am

Xiang looked at the way Raxus had stormed off, and the angry look in his eyes. She was visibly worried for a moment, until her mind reminded her that she was in a conversation. "Huh? O-oh! Uh, yes, that's perfectly fine. Thank you for askin'." Xiang replies, a nervous, yet sincere smile spreading on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:58 am

"For your nose! I'm really sorry!"
"You will be."
Shard gave a death glare to the small girl.
"I'm not particularly in a mood for a fight right now, so consider yourself lucky. But if you get in my way again, my sword here might not feel the same way. Got that?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Clover, with an innocent curiosity that was bound to get her in trouble many more times at this school, merely stared at the larger boy in front of her, still holding out the scrap of cloth. Her head tilts to one side and she blinks a few times, a studious expression on her face.

"Why are you such an angry person?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Shard had been about to turn around and leave
About to.
'

"Why are you such an angry person?"
With clenched fists, Shard turned back to the small girl, a scowl on his face.
"Why the hell is it any of your concern what my mood is?"
What was with this girl?
'You'd think she'd take a hint. Shit, I thought I was bad with people.'
He continued staring at the little brat in front of him as blood ran from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Clover didn't seem to even shrink back, or be frightened in the slightest. She couldn't foresee the boy starting an actual fight, and if he did, she deduced that she was in no danger, even without her weapon. Her lips pursed into a small frown, and a look of concern creeped into her eyes.

"Anger is a negative emotion used to express displeasure…if you are displeased, something should be done to rectify the situation…" she chimes once again, speaking in a rehearsed, high pitched monotone that sounded almost mechanical.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:55 pm

"If I'm displeased? Well why don't we just kiss and make up then?"
Shard could feel his anger thumping in his throat.
"You know what? Balls to it! Why don't you and I run around and trip up all these other assholes and turn this little sleep-over into one great big friggen orgy?"
Goddamn. Something about all the weird crap that'd been going on really riled him up.
"Damn, I wanna hit you so bad."
He glared at the tiny lump of annoyance in front of him and spat some of the blood at her feet.
"Consider it a parting gift, dumbass".
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 pm

"How Vile!"

Before the girl in front of Shard even had a chance to react, a tall, slender, effeminate looking man stride up behind her, with shimmering blue eyes staring intensely at him, though carrying a sort of gentleness. He did not look happy in the slightest. As he approached, the air seemed to drop at least ten degrees in temperature, and fog began to come from Shards mouth and nose as he breathed.

He looked to old to be any of the first years, and was dressed rather formally. It wouldn't make sense that he was a student, but he certainly looked young enough to be one. His eyes locked onto Shard's with a cold stare, his face sullen, yet not too hard in expression.

"What kind of a man are you to treat a lady like that, especially one that only wishes well for you!"

His voice carried a quiet tone,yet on that held authority, and a deep scolding quality as well.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Ruby deflated as the white haired girl pointed at her, "I won't..." She muttered, looking downcast and sullen, "But...maybe you should apologize to that girl, I think she was just trying to help out."

-----

"Raxus huh?" The golden Lioness said, spotting a catish grin, "Names Alina. Hope to see you tomorrow!" She said, clearly cheerful about being thrown into a life or death situation.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:31 am

Raxus' ears twitched; just as he'd opened up the bathroom door to head inside, he'd heard the sound of the Lioness' voice. Now he knew two things: Her name was Alina, and she was... oddly happy about the coming day. A slight wave of his hand was Raxus' only response to her.

It's gonna take some serious time for this Lion to get used to things.

Once in the bathroom, Raxus walked over to where he'd left some of his clothes and gear. He gathered them up, quick as he could, and headed back out of the bathroom, exiting and walking over to his bags at an easy pace. After all things were stowed, the large Lion went about his business; finding, claiming and laying on an empty bed roll for the night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:49 pm

"I did nothing to her to apologize for," Weiss says, leaving back again and crossing her arms, Dust vial in her left hand. "At least she had the decency to immediately return something that's not hers to its rightful owner." Weiss then turns back around and places the lost vial back into her bag, making it clear that that was the closest to thanks Kaali would be getting.
Back to top Go down
https://into-shadows-rwby.rpg-board.net
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:02 am

"You were kinda mean...and don't you think you're being a little too harsh?" Ruby said, picking up some courage to talk back, "Saying sorry isn't a bad thing princess."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 am

'Only means well for me? Ha!'
"Ha, that's a laugh. You'll excuse me if I don't believe that, of course. What with blood having been spilled and all."
Shard turned and looked at this new stranger.
"And how exactly does this concern you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:41 am

The man's oddly gentle scowl hardens, and his eyes as well, gazing deep into Shards without a hint of fear that was usually instilled by the boy.

"I am here to oversee you children. Accidents happen, but fights will not occur under my watch, do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:56 am

Shard shrugged.
"Who's fighting? The girl wanted some of my blood, so I gave it to her. If anything, I'd say we're getting on swimmingly." Responded Shard, voice rife with sarcasm.
"So unless something else needs to be said, I was just about to take my leave and find someplace to clean up."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:02 am

"I don't believe you're going to get off as easily as you want, unless you want to spend your first two weeks of school in four hour detention. She apologized to you. Now you do the same." he commands, his voice heavy and strict, in stark contrast to how it sounded before. It didn't seem right, this very..."Pretty" young man, being so forceful, and so calm. Yet, something about his icy stare made him give off the tone that he was serious in his threat.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:03 am

Shard stared at the man, then the girl, then back at the man again.
"I'll take the detention" He stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:09 am

The man scowled and turned around.

"I'm sorry young lady, I'll be sure to inform Ozpin of thi....eh?"

The girl, that had previously been standing there had turned around and was already halfway into the girls bathrooms.

"W-wait I!...."

His pleas went unanswered as the door swung shut. A small sigh escaped his lips.

--

Clover looked down at her leg, where some of the blood that the boy had spit had splashed up onto her skin, and her eyes also caught the torn portion of her nightgown. The piece she had torn off to help the boy, who had only continued to try and hurt her. And Clover then also saw a drop of liquid fall from the corner of her vision down to the floor.

Quickly reacting, she lifted her hands to her eyes and wiped them dry, puzzled herself as to what had happened to make her cry,though a bit of thought helped her conclude that the boy's gesture with his own blood was one of hate. She didn't want to be hated.

Sniffling ever so slightly, the girl walks over to the sink and wets her hands under the faucet, before kneeling down and rubbing at the barely-dried blood on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:41 am

Dusk didn't know what to do in the situation as she didn't know a thing about Beacon. She just said it to make herself more educated then what she really was. Had she known that people could get in without a Signal diploma, she would have answered honestly. So she decided to change the subject, "I wonder about that too," she said, agreeing with the last statement that Claire had said.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah

Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:53 am

Kaali looked back and forth between Ruby and Weiss, setting her bag down as she does. As Ruby tries to defend her, she puts her hands up in front of her, palms outward, with a sheepish smile behind them. Its fine, really. There's no need to stand up for me. She's obviously a crazy, angry, stupid, mean, jerkface. An attempt to say that everything is fine, her hands lower and she grabs her back in a single motion, turning and beginning to walk toward her sleeping bag and the few belongings next to it.

Once her back was turned, her smile faded instantly, revealing her mild annoyance. Bah. Whatever... just another person to avoid. Standard procedure.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:15 pm

"Ah, okay then." Priscilla said, shifting around under her blanket to get comfortable. Her hand slipped out from under the blanket to pull out her phone so she could see what was on it. Tapping a few buttons, Priscilla turned off her music and used her other hand to remove her headphones and set them and her phone on her luggage. "Ah, much better." she mumbled, laying her head on the end of the bedroll and looking at Xiang curiously. "So, what do you do? I mean that like, in combat and stuffs. 'Cause you know... combat orientated school and all."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:40 am

Claire was completely occupied with watching the exchange between girl, rude boy, and apparent faculty to notice that Dusk had avoided her first question.  Without looking at Dusk, she said softly, "Hold that thought, Dusk, I'm going to see if that girl is ok. I'll be right back."  With that, Claire got up off her sleeping bag and went to the girls' lavatory.  Inside, she saw the girl (Clover) beginning to cry while also wiping her leg.  Standing by the doorway, Claire gently said to her,  "Hey...are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:50 am

Clover's ears perk up as she she hears the door to the lavatory opening, and then turns and stands when a question was posed to her. She still maintained a smile, normal as ever, though her eyes glistened with wetness, as well did her leg.

"Hello~!" she chimes, her voice just as cheery as ever, "My apologies. I'll leave if you like!"
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:01 am

Claire was caught off guard by the girl's response. "No, no. I did't mean to ask you to leave. I saw you get into the argument with that big student and run off here. I just wanted to see if you're ok."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:04 am

The girl blinks, her eyes open wide, green orbs staring curiously at Clair, glistening in the light with tears still leaking from the corners. Still, her friendly smile never wavered. She begins to rock on her heels slightly before responding.

"I needed to wash my leg.~ she replies, her voice still carrying the seemingly-ever-present sing-song quality.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Xiang smiles slightly when Priscilla puts her phone away, being able to better converse without distractions. "Ah, well, firearms and long range encounters are my strong suit. I have twin pistols - both are Px4 Storms, type G. I-it fits better in my hand. And they also combine with a barrel to form a sniper rifle, 20 millimeter to be exact." She responds, her smile growing the more she discusses her weaponry. "And, when in combat, I've studied that there is almost a predicted path of not only where the enemy is likely to attack, but also where I should attack. These two calculations work in sync, increasing combat performance tremendously." The more she spoke, the more Xiang realized she was practically rambling at this point. Face flushing in embarrassment, Xiang clears her throat and looks at Priscilla again. "U-um...What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:11 pm

"I have a sword and a magnum pistol." Priscilla said plainly. "I don't use them as effectively as I should, I use my semblance way too much... Oh, and I use bubbles too." she said, clapping her hands together and slowly pulling them apart. As she pulled her hands apart, a long bubble tube formed between her hands and shifted around weightlessly. "I can't count the number of Grimm I've killed with bubbles, actually." she said, staring at her bubbles as if they were hypnotizing her. "But that's really all I can do. Not much besides shoot, cut and... I guess, explode." she finished, closing her hands and popping the long tube. Rolling over to her side to look at Xiang, Priscilla yawned and smiled a little weakly as she asked, "Do you have a semblance too? I don't know how many people don't, which is why I ask."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Site Founder
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:11 pm

After ensuring that everything is in her bag again, the heiress picks out her nightclothes before heading to the appropriate restroom to change. A few minutes later, she steps out of the restroom, and pads back over to her bag to put her worn clothes in a separate pocket. Without looking back at the red-haired girl or the faunus that she'd been interacting earlier, she heads out onto the main floor, looking for an unoccupied sleeping bag to spend the night in.
Back to top Go down
https://into-shadows-rwby.rpg-board.net
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:47 am

"Oh. Alright then," said Claire, a little confused, upon hearing Clover's answer. She was sure she saw her cry, and even now, Clover's eyes glistened with tears. However, she decided not to pursue that point. Claire continued to stand in the doorway for brief moment. "I'm Claire, by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 am

Her stance perked up as she straightened, bowing ever so slightly.
"Clover! It's nice to meet you!" she says happily, before straightening back up, lacing her hands together in front of her so as to have something to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:27 am

Xiang takes a moment to try and figure out how exactly to explain her semblance. "I do...Um, well. The best way to explain would just to repeat what I had explained earlier. I am able to increase my brain elasticity for a certain amount of time, and I use that to make the calculations and predictions for the best course of action when firing my weapons. I-it's nothing special, really." Responds the smaller girl, prodding her two index fingers together shyly. Her head lowers, causing her bangs to fall in front of her face, again, obscuring her vision.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:23 am

"Likewise the same for you, Clover." Claire awkwardly stood there for a little bit, not sure of what else to say. "Well...if you're just cleaning up, I guess I'll leave you alone now. Bye." With that, she left the restroom and returned to her sleeping back. "Hmm, I was pretty sure I saw the girl starting to cry, but she said she didn't and still sounded pretty cheery. How odd," she told Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Clover smiles until the girl exits, and then the expression wanes, returning to one of displeased confusion, an ever-so-slight pout. She returns to washing off her leg, and spends another few seconds on the task before drying it off and exiting the restroom, walking back to her spot, and resuming her almost robotic scan around the room.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:02 am

"Is that so?" Dusk asked, surprise by what Claire had told her. "Did she say why she was about to cry?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Her ego deflated, Ruby Rose found her bag among the line up and grabbed what she needed. Taking a look around, she spied an open sleeping spot and went for it.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Claire looked at Dusk and answered, "She insisted that she wasn't crying, so of course she didn't say why she was about to cry."  She took a small watch from her bag and looked at it.  "Well, we should leave that be.  It's getting late, and we want to be up bright and early tomorrow for what I assume are going to be the first team events."  With that, she bid Dusk a good night and laid down in her sleeping back, just trying to put the rest her excitement for the next day's activities.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:26 am

Maia was sitting at her sleeping pack reading a book. She is wearing a light blue night gown, which exposes her robotic limbs more. As Maia keeps to herself she begins to wonder as to wear her ne.......only friend Clover might be. She scans the room and manages to spot her re-entering. She waves her hand at her to grab her attention.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:45 am

"Goodnight," Dusk said to her with a soft sigh then laying down. "Hope we be on the same team." she said softly then relaxing and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!   Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Have a Giant Co-ed Slumber Party!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next